Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
superhiro

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by superhiro »

Yes, I already noticed in the SVN, I am very sorry... I just did not know something like that needs testing :)
Guess you never cease learning, right? ^_^
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hammerfist Giant (RAV) does 4 damage to all nonflying creatures and players when coming into play, not when tapped! :o
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

superhiro wrote:Yes, I already noticed in the SVN, I am very sorry... I just did not know something like that needs testing :)
Guess you never cease learning, right? ^_^
Yep, no worries anyways, I'm glad you're giving names and descriptions to the decks :)

I think I fixed the sphinx Summoner, and Akron Legionnaire.
Akron Legionnaire was a good example of a "borderline" card, that works 99% of the time, but can be very messy the rest of the time.
Instead of "except artifact and cards named Akron Legionnaire", the _cards.dat said : "except artifacts and me". If you had two Akron Legionnaires in play (which can happen a lot in Momir), BOOM!
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

Small Bug: Priest of Gix has toughness 2 instead of 1
ImageImageImageImageImage
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

thanks, fixed :)
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

What about the Hammerfist Giant problem (See above)???

I tried some cards that let you search through a library: It did not work! I tried the following cards:

Sphinx Summoner (CFX)

Flood Plain (MIR)

Maybe a problem only of permanents with search functions. Didnt test Diabolic Tutor or other instants or sorceries.
Last edited by Dr.Solomat on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Dr.Solomat wrote:What about the Hammerfist Giant problem (See above)???
I'm at work. I can fix a simple problem such as the one mentioned by Onitenshi, but probably not this one.
If you can't fix the problem with Hammerfist Giant by yourself, I'm guessing it is a code problem, so I won't be able to fix it in the hours to come.
I tried some cards that let you search through a library: I did not work! I tried the following cards:

Sphinx Summoner

Flood Plain
I'm sure I fixed Sphinx Summoner yesterday. I tested it and RE-tested it
What revision of the EBOOT or the exe are you using? You need to recompile for it to work. use revision 402 or higher, and recompile the eboot.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

okay thx. Is the 402-fix only a fix for Sphinx Summoner or is it helpful for other cards, too?

....and sorry for spamming! :oops:
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

It should be helpful for all cards with an activated ability/triggered ability to look for something in the library
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

Small bug:
- Diabolic Tutor has manacost {1} instead of {2}{B}{B}

and:
- an attacking creature seems to get the bonus from 'exalted' even after the player attacked with more creatures and all but one creature where destroyed through blockers (had no effect in this case, because the combat damage was already dealed, but I think it will also occur when the attackers are destroyed before combat damage is on the stack)
ImageImageImageImageImage