Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
kevlahnota

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by kevlahnota »

i-am-not-one wrote:Kevlahnota.

I am running Wagic 0.19.2.726

Just wanted to let you know the main options menu (and the icons) is back to looking great on my PSP :D
Yes I forced the application to use menuicons for PSP build since I cannot figure out why it does that on larger scaled images.
Anyway Im working on viewable exile zone... Sample below: :D

Its almost finished, but I'm not satisfied with the location on player side, on opponent side its on the left of opponenthand zone and move the opponenthand zone a little to the right...
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Awesome job Kevlahnota!

Misthollow Griffin is closer to reality!

Please have a look at the the official primitives Cranial Archive is not working right.

Exciting times indeed.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

What is the difference between castcard(restricted) and castcard(normal). Was wondering due to many of the cards in my fork using castcard(normal)

About rebound: It looks like your code is set up to cast the card from exile at end of turn instead of your next upkeep. Also why move them to unsupported due to castcard not allotting for altercost, The cards can be cast from exile without paying their mana costs which gets around and manacost adjustments. Or do you mean that castcard is unable to cast for free of something is increasing the cards manacost.

Super glad to have the exile zone. Nice job.

Also when must I use the checkex, is it just for phaseaction?

What is the difference between phaseaction and phaseactionmulti and same with cumulativeupcost and cumulativeupcostmulti?
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Tacoghandi wrote:What is the difference between castcard(restricted) and castcard(normal). Was wondering due to many of the cards in my fork using castcard(normal)

About rebound: It looks like your code is set up to cast the card from exile at end of turn instead of your next upkeep. Also why move them to unsupported due to castcard not allotting for altercost, The cards can be cast from exile without paying their mana costs which gets around and manacost adjustments. Or do you mean that castcard is unable to cast for free of something is increasing the cards manacost.

Super glad to have the exile zone. Nice job.

Also when must I use the checkex, is it just for phaseaction?

What is the difference between phaseaction and phaseactionmulti and same with cumulativeupcost and cumulativeupcostmulti?
castcard(restricted) -> you cast a card and check for restrictions, if you cannot play the card due to restricions like iona or other restrictions, you cannot play it.
castcard(normal) -> cast it without any restrictions, it bypass all restrictions.

changed rebound on latest git update. they work as intended until altercost ability like sphere of resistance is in play (add 1 mana to cast a card), if you pay without cost and you have a card that alters the cost of a card to cast, you must pay those(i think determine first the cost of card, then apply cost increaser, then apply cost reducer, then apply trinisphere effect if there is any... i removed trinisphere for now), so instead of paying 0 if there's a single sphere of resistance in play, you must pay 1, or you cannot cast it.

thanks, since the exile zone is viewable, there are some abilities that needs updating...

the checkex is for phaseaction only, its meant for check exile zone if the card with phaseaction is there... if you have rebound cards and somehow its moved to another zone since exile zone can be targeted now, the phaseaction must not happen since the card is not there.

phaseaction - single ability on phase trigger, phaseactionmulti - multiple abilities on phase trigger. same with cumulativeupcost and cumulativeupcostmulti. I modified some cards with cumulativeupcost to cumulativeupcostmulti because of the bug like maddening wind, sacrificing the enchanted creature that is meant for itself if you cannot pay the upkeep cost.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Godless Shrine, Blood Crypt, etc. are not coming into play tapped when you don't pay 2 life.

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall today so it is nothing on my end.
This was reported on my mod by KF1. I checked the official version and it is the same with that.

Never mind this was fixed with the latest update.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I started working on Process cards and noticed that there seems to be an issue with targeting multiple targets and getting an effect. At least with this code. The issue is that it is making 3 tokens for each target. I do not know if this is an issue with the core code or the cards code. I do not think the cards code is wrong. I have tried a few different ways of coding and I get the same results.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Blight Herder
autostack=if type(*|opponentexile)~morethan~1 then may name(Process 2 for 3 scions) notatarget(<2>*|opponentexile) moveto(graveyard) && ability$!token(-401803)*3 !$ controller
text=When you cast Blight Herder, you may put two cards your opponents own from exile into their owners' graveyards. If you do, put three 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature tokens onto the battlefield. They have "Sacrifice this creature: Add 1 to your mana pool."
mana={5}
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi Processor
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]

kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Tacoghandi wrote:I started working on Process cards and noticed that there seems to be an issue with targeting multiple targets and getting an effect. At least with this code. The issue is that it is making 3 tokens for each target. I do not know if this is an issue with the core code or the cards code. I do not think the cards code is wrong. I have tried a few different ways of coding and I get the same results.

[card]
name=Blight Herder
autostack=if type(*|opponentexile)~morethan~1 then may name(Process 2 for 3 scions) notatarget(<2>*|opponentexile) moveto(graveyard) && ability$!token(-401803)*3 !$ controller
text=When you cast Blight Herder, you may put two cards your opponents own from exile into their owners' graveyards. If you do, put three 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature tokens onto the battlefield. They have "Sacrifice this creature: Add 1 to your mana pool."
mana={5}
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi Processor
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]
I think the && was designed like that. the ability can be done but only using an alias and hardcode the ability in the source.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

I believe that Splinter Twin is incorrected coded as: ":clone with(unearth,haste)"

I'm sure it should be: :clone with(treason,haste)

I also think Myriad can be coded this way since Wagic is not a multiplayer game.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

KF1 wrote:I believe that Splinter Twin is incorrected coded as: ":clone with(unearth,haste)"

I'm sure it should be: :clone with(treason,haste)

I also think Myriad can be coded this way since Wagic is not a multiplayer game.
Nope, I think ":clone with(unearth,haste)" is correct. If you look at the source the code:

if (c->has(Constants::TREASON))
                    {
                        MTGCardInstance * beforeCard = c;
                        p->game->putInGraveyard(c);
                        WEvent * e = NEW WEventCardSacrifice(beforeCard,c);
                        receiveEvent(e);
                    }
                    if (c->has(Constants::UNEARTH))
                    {
                        p->game->putInExile(c);

}
treason sacrifices the card, unearth is putting it in exile, if there's a card that interacts with sacrifice event and you use treason instead of unearth in cards like splinter twin, it would be wrong unless you need an exile trigger.

KF1

Post by KF1 »

I learned something from that explanation.

Thank You very much kevlahnota!

Any chance random dice rolls for the Astral and Dreamcast sets are anywhere close to being implementable?