Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
excessum

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by excessum »

There is probably a typo in "MTGAbility.cpp" at line 1451:

Code: Select all

a1 = parseMagicLine(s1.substr(s1.find(" then "+1)), id, spell, card);
should be

a1 = parseMagicLine( s1.substr( s1.find( " then " ) + 6 ), id, spell, card );
to remove " then " for parsing the ability text. The typo prevents the "may" keyword in "then may blah" from being parsed since it specifically requires "may" to appear at the start of the ability text.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Balduvian Conjurer is missing the land restriction in his transform line
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
pankdm

Post by pankdm »

Tacoghandi wrote:
I am working on this currently. But there are a tone of cards. Should I post all fixes here. I would not mind getting write priviledges to the svn but I understand that can not be given out lightly. I am not perfect with the code but I understand most of it and the rules of the game as well as how cards can interact with each other based on the code. I will only write codes that I know are correct and tested. This is the first batch of fixes I have which is just through the "I" cards.
Committed to the experimental branch: https://github.com/pankdm/wagic/commit/ ... 083964e83d (I backport changes to main svn roughly once a week).
Thanks again! (Sorry I forgot to mention you in commit message).
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Austure Command won't let me select two modes.

Crypt Incursion Doesn't Exile creatures and I Gain no Life.

Replenish makes it so your Enchantment - Aura's won't come back from the GY and I don't get the Option to enchant Target creature...They just stay floating on the side.
pankdm

Post by pankdm »

I confirm that Austere command is not working and I have no idea how to make it work. So it would be better to remove it form mtg.txt to unsupported.

Crypt Incursion -- fixed.

Auras coming into play from any zone except stack is a known issue and currently it is a limitation of the engine.
Actually, we need to implement the rule
303.4f If an Aura is entering the battlefield under a player’s control by any means other than by resolving as an Aura spell, and the effect putting it onto the battlefield doesn’t specify the object or player the Aura will enchant, that player chooses what it will enchant as the Aura enters the battlefield. The player must choose a legal object or player according to the Aura’s enchant ability and any other applicable effects.
But I don't know when it will be achieved (if ever).
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Which version of SVN was Crypt Incursion fixed and what is the Code?
pankdm

Post by pankdm »

The fix is the following: https://github.com/pankdm/wagic/commit/ ... 759ee65d6a.
It needs the change of source code.

It's not in the main svn yet. I plan to backport all the changes in a few days. But you can get the latest version fron github: https://github.com/pankdm/wagic.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I will wait...I am kind of Noobish when it comes to setting up to compile. I appreciate it though I will wait a few days. thanks I feel like Austure Command should be fixable...Like have one Menu Popup to choose One and then another menu pops up to Choose a Different Mode...Kind of Similar to storm but not Exact storm.
dipswitch

Post by dipswitch »

Hi all,

i just noticed, that there is something wrong with cranial Plating. It doesn't add +1/+0 for each artifact, but instead it adds +2/+0 for each artefact. Can i fix this? and if yes, how can i do it? Thanks for the Help

Dipswitch
pankdm

Post by pankdm »

dipswitch wrote:Hi all,

i just noticed, that there is something wrong with cranial Plating. It doesn't add +1/+0 for each artifact, but instead it adds +2/+0 for each artefact. Can i fix this? and if yes, how can i do it? Thanks for the Help

Dipswitch
As I noticed recently, "attach" is a buggy keyword. The latest git build fixes some issue with cranial plating. Hopefully your issue was also fixed.
I wasn't able to reproduce the bug reported by you, so could you change the line in "Cranial Plating" code from

auto={B}{B}:attach
to

auto={B}{B}:name(attach) retarget target(creature|mybattlefield)
And try with it?