Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Psyringe

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by Psyringe »

masaru20100 wrote:In FUT Future sight:
Nimbus Maze mana production is inversed.
Sliversmith’s sliver token is not artifact and should.
Thanks, fixed. :)
flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

hi, i just want to post my observation about the current SVN right now.

By far, with regards to the bug-crash hunting that i do using the random color1/2 mode, I can say that the current SVN 1524 is one of the most stable versions of Wagic. This is because, I have been running the random mode for almost 2 days now and I haven't yet experienced a crash except for a couple of lock-ups and loops.

Usually, when I run the random color1/2 mode, in just about 15 to 30 minutes I will experience the first crash. I usually get an estimted 2 crash in 3 hours.

So, again good job to the hardworking folks!
Yeshua

Post by Yeshua »

I would hope this is because wololo has Benny fixing bugs like mad. Thank you by the way for finding bugs.
masaru20100

Post by masaru20100 »

There’s a problem with Into The North (CSP, id=121199) in 1548. I believe it was not working before either.
It’s not possible to do anything with the card, browsing the library is not possible.

I think changing the

Code: Select all

target=land[snow]
to

target=land[snow]|myLibrary
should fix it.
?20100
flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

In SVN1573, it seems I cannot anymore select my custom themes.. I can only select default, classic, jade and inverted. :?:
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Try to put a file "preview.png" in your custom themes folders and see if it solves the problem
flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

yeah.. it should have a preview.png. Thanks!
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

masaru20100 wrote:There’s a problem with Into The North (CSP, id=121199) in 1548. I believe it was not working before either.
It’s not possible to do anything with the card, browsing the library is not possible.

I think changing the

target=land[snow]
to

target=land[snow]|myLibrary
should fix it.

Thx, fixed in the svn!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

just looked at the code of the newest revision:
text=Soldevi Golem doesn't untap during your untap step. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may untap target tapped creature an opponent controls. If you do, untap Soldevi Golem.
auto={0}:untap all(this) && untap target(creature[tapped]|opponentBattlefield) limit:1
shouldn't there be a "myupkeeponly"?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

you ar right, i'll fix this! THX
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn