Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
goojamin

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by goojamin »

r4723 - Momir and Double Sided Card Question

I was just playing momir and the AI got a Mayor of Avabruck. It also had a wolf on the battlefield at the time. When the Mayor came into play it buffed the wolf with +1/+1 which I'm pretty sure it shouldn't do until it transforms. At the end of the turn it transformed (I assume since cards don't come into play the normal way in momir it would count no spells as being cast). At this time the AI had on the battlefield the wolf and the howlpack alpha but the image was still showing the mayor (stats and abilities did change correctly)?

Is this working the way it should be?
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

r4723

Flayer of the Hatebound is trigger himself multiple times when he dies and comes back from undying. He also is not triggering when coming out of the graveyard from reanimation cards.
It seemed that he was triggering twice for each line of code on undying. By switching his first ability to autograveyard instead of auto that line was fixed and worked correctly. By switching his second line to other creature that line was fixed and working correctly. He now triggers correctly.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Flayer of the Hatebound
abilities=undying
autograveyard=@movedTo(this|mybattlefield) from(mygraveyard):all(trigger[to]) transforms((,newability[choice name(creature) dynamicability<!powerstrike!> target(creature)],newability[choice name(player) dynamicability<!powerstrike!> target(player)])) forever
auto=@movedTo(other creature|mybattlefield) from(mygraveyard):all(trigger[to]) transforms((,newability[choice name(creature) dynamicability<!powerstrike!> target(creature)],newability[choice name(player) dynamicability<!powerstrike!> target(player)]))
text=Undying -- Whenever Flayer of the Hatebound or another creature enters the battlefield from your graveyard, that creature deals damage equal to its power to target creature or player.
mana={5}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Devil
power=4
toughness=2
[/card]
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Nezumi Graverobber is not fixed for flip code in the CMD _card.dat file.

Eryo, Soratami Ascendant
Sasaya, Orochi Ascendant

Both are not fixed for flip code in the SOK _card.dat file

jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

(X) cost effects are still not working on some cards, noticeably Helix Pinnacle and Oracle of Nectars.

Clone enters the battlefield, triggers ETB effects, then dies before it can become another creature.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Deathrender is not working...my Creature dies and it won't let me select a creature in my hand to put into play and equip for free.

Loaming Shaman let's you select cards in gy but you can't put them back into your deck.

Silklash Spider Ability doesn't work nor has it ever worked...You can put mana into it but it doesn't work...(Sorry if I posted this before)
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Maybe Silklash Spider should be:

auto={X}{G}{G}:damage:X all(creature[flying])

I don't know about the other cards though...
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Thanks KF1

Silklash Spider working like a Charm with your new update. It works only sometimes I spoke to soon.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

R4725

Mask of Memory is supposed to be a may ability. and it is also only coded as draw 1 card instead of 2.

excessum

Post by excessum »

Pack Rat and Wayfaring Temple's auto line will cause problems when their tokens (generated with Cackling Counterpart etc.) are populated.

auto=type:creature[rat]:mybattlefield/type:creature[rat]:mybattlefield nonstatic
and

auto=type:creature:mybattlefield/type:creature:mybattlefield nonstatic
The following code copied from other similar creatures like Crusader of Odric will work:

auto=foreach(rat|mybattlefield) 1/1
and

auto=foreach(creature|mybattlefield) 1/1
bjornsnoen

Post by bjornsnoen »

r4726

Ludevic's Test Subject does not receive counters nor does it flip. The typo from 18.4 is still in the mtg.txt file, trying to transform into Lidevic's Abomination, but this typo is not the source of the error.
The following code works, minus counters being removed:

auto={1}{U}:counter(0/0,1,Hatchling)
auto=this(counter{0/0.1.Hatchling}>4) flip(Ludevic's Abomination)
Mark of Asylum doesn't work, because preventallnoncombatdamage is both written wrong and incompletely as pereventallnoncombat. This code works:

auto=preventallnoncombatdamage to(creature|myBattlefield)
Admiring the activity in this thread, I have to ask, is the bugtracker on google code not being used?