Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
kevlahnota

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by kevlahnota »

I just commited fixes including these cards (on r4561). please update to latest svn. I also changed dragon broodmother token id to its default token id. almost all token will display images correctly ( except token workarounds I found, if i missed any token that didn't display images please report the bug :D , just make sure you have the token image first ).

Tacoghandi wrote:Just compiled today I forgot which version it said. I think 6040 or something like that.
Marsh Crocodile is using the discard at random code.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Marsh Crocodile
auto=target(creature[blue;black|myBattlefield]) moveto(myhand)
auto=all(player) discard:1
text=When Marsh Crocodile enters the battlefield, return a blue or black creature you control to its owner's hand. -- When Marsh Crocodile enters the battlefield, each player discards a card.
mana={2}{U}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Crocodile
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Mindlash sliver is using target player and not all player and it is random as well.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Mindlash Sliver
auto=lord(sliver) {1}{s}:target(player) discard:1
text=All Slivers have "{1}, Sacrifice this permanent: Each player discards a card."
mana={B}
type=Creature
subtype=Sliver
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

" token workarounds I found"

mail me these if you please....
or if possible recode it to not be a token workaround.
missalexis

Post by missalexis »

Hope this is the right forum. :)

There is a bug in the iOS version under iOS 6:

in wagicAppDelegate.m, startGame:
[self.window addSubview:self.glViewController.view];

should read:
[self.window setRootViewController:self.glViewController];

If not corrected the app won't support rotation correctly.

Also, the (unnecessary) createManifest call in that same file may cause the app to start up so slowly (takes a *long* time to run on a device) the OS simply kills the app.

I don't have commit privilege so I can't update the SVN. :)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

I just added oracle of nectars tests on r4585, the {X}:blah X activated costs are always working when I changed back to the default profile. There is a problem with my maxglee profile with a lot of decks.
Zethfox wrote:helix pennicle x bug is that you can not put counters on it. not that you cant win with it. i have not tested a win condiation on it.

the bug im trying to reproduce involves cost with X that contain nothing but {x} as the cost.
fix coming for helix in a min btw, im going to allow restrictions to be searched with restriction{{ }} to allow for counter searches.
excessum

Post by excessum »

Minor bug for Wild Defiance in r4588. I *think* it is also in the release version since I cannot get it to work there either.

@targeted(creature|mybattlefield) from(instant,sorcery)

should be changed to:

@targeted(creature|mybattlefield) from (instant,sorcery)

The missing space after "from" makes the card useless.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

are you sure you have latest mtg.txt? Its been fixed since r4526 before I merge them. If you're using unofficial primitives(like AVR.txt), please remove them because the latest mtg.txt has cards up to RTR.
excessum wrote:Minor bug for Wild Defiance in r4588. I *think* it is also in the release version since I cannot get it to work there either.

should be changed to:

excessum

Post by excessum »

This is the version that I am referring to: http://wagic.googlecode.com/svn-history ... es/mtg.txt
Apologies if I somehow managed to point to an old version of the file.
kevlahnota wrote:are you sure you have latest mtg.txt? Its been fixed since r4526 before I merge them. If you're using unofficial primitives(like AVR.txt), please remove them because the latest mtg.txt has cards up to RTR.
excessum wrote:Minor bug for Wild Defiance in r4588. I *think* it is also in the release version since I cannot get it to work there either.

should be changed to:

kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

I think the fix is nor putting a space to "from("
I think its looking the instant or sorcery at the wrong zones since its missing the "|",
try this if this works:
auto=@targeted(creature|mybattlefield) from(*[instant;sorcery]|nonbattlezone,stack):all(trigger[to]) 3/3 ueot
excessum wrote:This is the version that I am referring to: http://wagic.googlecode.com/svn-history ... es/mtg.txt
Apologies if I somehow managed to point to an old version of the file.
kevlahnota wrote:are you sure you have latest mtg.txt? Its been fixed since r4526 before I merge them. If you're using unofficial primitives(like AVR.txt), please remove them because the latest mtg.txt has cards up to RTR.

should be changed to:

excessum

Post by excessum »

I have tried the +space fix for both the test suite and release versions and both seem to work fine. I thought that the lack of "|" means that it defaults to "inplay" according to the wiki?
kevlahnota wrote:I think the fix is nor putting a space to "from("
I think its looking the instant or sorcery at the wrong zones since its missing the "|",
try this if this works:
auto=@targeted(creature|mybattlefield) from(*[instant;sorcery]|nonbattlezone,stack):all(trigger[to]) 3/3 ueot
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

can you try to target the card with an ability from battlefield ? and wild defiance must not trigger.
excessum wrote:I have tried the +space fix for both the test suite and release versions and both seem to work fine. I thought that the lack of "|" means that it defaults to "inplay" according to the wiki?
kevlahnota wrote:I think the fix is nor putting a space to "from("
try this if this works: