Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by Zethfox »

nova post these in card code section, not here. that is not a bug...it's an improvement to existing code.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Tamiyo, The Moon Sage Emblem not working
:) please dont double post, this issue is fixed in current build....that card is not in primitives yet so you will have to wait til doc updates the code when he adds it to the game.
missalexis

Post by missalexis »

Momir does not unlock when a game is won with 8 lands in play Using head revision on iPad 3 or iPhone 4 iOS 5.1
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Collection Randomly deleted...

Is anyone EVEN Updating Wagic anymore on SVN???
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

sandman423 wrote: Is anyone EVEN Updating Wagic anymore on SVN???
No.
As I announced a few days ago, we don't have a single active developer in the team.
zeth: what he means is the devs are on break, when he states it like this it sounds like wagic was completely abandon. I still check the forum daily to keep a mental note of what issues are getting reported.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Let me add some nuance to my previous post: we still have hope that development will start again in the months to come. Feel free to report your bugs in the SVN here: http://code.google.com/p/wagic/issues/list
Daemonfey

Post by Daemonfey »

Daemonfey wrote:Falkenrath Aristocrat not working as intended in r4410, Windows version. (Also checked in 1.71 Android)

It ETB with a +1/+1 token and lacks the sacrifice ability.

Ghost Quarter can target itself as a fetch (also in r4410). On an interesting note, the first time this happened, it was the AI doing.

Also, I know it has been reported somewhere else, but confirming it again: In r4410 Windows, Garruk Relentless' first ability doesn't cause creatures to damage him.

FIXED in Wagic 0.18. Thx for reporting!
I know this was fixed, but for some reason the Falkenrath Aristocrat started giving the same problem again. Was there a rollback and it was changed back?

I also noticed that Wolf Run is giving me problems; it always applies a 0/0 modifier.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

It's been a while since I posted here. I just want to repost my bug report from 18.4, please ignore if its already fixed.

bug about equipment:

if the equipment is unattached and retarget, it must not be removed from the battlefield.
just change its parent/move to another card.

what happens is the game observer thinks that the moved equipment is removed from game and attach to new target, re-triggering enters the battlefield effect.

how to replicate:

Have an equipment(any) in play and leonin elder in play.

Cast kor outfitter ( re attach target equipment to another creature )

I must not gain life because the equipment is already in play, but after kor outfitter re attach the equipment I gain life...
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

that is a bug with kor outfitter, not equipment in general.
dopple

Post by dopple »

r4488.

AVR.txt
Favourable Winds >> Favorable Winds

Thatcher revolt's token
auto=@end of turn:sacrifice
>> auto=@next endofturn:sacrifice all(this)

Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
auto={C(0/0,-5,Loyalty)}:emblem lord(*|mybattlefiled) transforms((,nomaxhand,newability[@damaged(opponent) from(this):draw:1 controller])) dontremove
>>auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(Emblem) emblem transforms((,newability[lord(*|mybattlefield) nomaxhand],newability[@movedTo(mygraveyard):all(trigger[to]) moveTo(myHand)])) dontremove

Ulvenwald Tracker
auto={1}{G}{T}:target=creature|mybattlefield transforms((,newability[target(creature) dynamicability<!powerstrike eachother!>])) ueot
>> auto={1}{G}{T}:target(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[target(creature) dynamicability<!powerstrike eachother!>])) ueot

Spectral Prison
auto=@targeted(mytgt) from(*|stack):all(trigger[to]) sacrifice
>> auto=@targeted(mytgt) from(*|myhand):scrifice all(this)
>> auto=@targeted(mytgt) from(*|opponenthand):scrifice all(this)
sacrifice

mtg.txt

Ice Cage
auto=@targeted(mytgt):destroy
>> auto=@targeted(mytgt):sacrifice all(this)
When enchanted creature becomes the target of a spell or ability, destroy Ice Cage.

notice it does not say "sacrifice", you have to follow what the card saids to do, not what "kinda works" if there is a problem with the code it needs to be reported. -zeth
Last edited by dopple on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.