Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
flad_nag

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by flad_nag »

@SVN1948

I noticed that the deck editor gets really very slow right after whenever you enter it. This happens on profiles with several built decks in it and many cards already unlocked.

If your profile does not yet have a single deck, you will not experience it. But try the glimax profile and unlock all, then put about 5 decks in it --> you will notice the slow down.as soon as you enter the deck editor. I also exprience the same in entering the shop.

kindly check if you also experience this.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

flad_nag: you didn't have this issue in previous revisions ? I did a change that could be a good reason for this issue to happen in r1948
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

I'm trying r1948 right now and notice a considerable delay in loading decks (which was not present in r1943). The delay happens between selecting the deck to load and the display of the cards, i.e. during the time the cards are loaded. My Windows XP machine (Athlon 3500+) now needs 25 seconds to load a deck consisting of 8 cards (which previously loaded in an eyeblink), so something definitely has changed.

It's not necessarily your change in this case though. I recall Jeck saying something about the statistics procedure being called much more often now in one of his post-1943 changes, so it may be possible that it does get called too often now and slows down deck loading. That wouldn't explain flad_nag's report though, he apparently gets an earlier slowdown (upon entering the editor, not upon loading a deck).
flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

wololo wrote:flad_nag: you didn't have this issue in previous revisions ? I did a change that could be a good reason for this issue to happen in r1948
It's my first time to experience this.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Can you guys try to go back to r1947 and see if the problem goes away? I have an extremely tight schedule, so if someone can pinpoint the exact time when the issue started happening that would really help me.

Edit: opened a ticket at http://code.google.com/p/wagic/issues/detail?id=373
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

The issue I reported (longer deck loading times) has been introduced with r1948. Result of a quick test (loading a deck with 8 cards in it while having a huge collection):

in r1947: 2 seconds
in r1948: 25 seconds

I'll add that info to the issue you opened.
flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

Tried it on 1947 and it seems it's not present on this rev. It took about 5-7 seconds getting the deck editor popped up after clicking it (using my PC).

When I tried again 1948 on my PC, it took me about 40 to 50 seconds before the deck editor is loaded.

EDIT: I see the same problem when loading the shop as well.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Thanks guys.
I now understand where the issue comes from and will try to fix that tonight. I hope Jeck can reply to my questions, otherwise I'll start changing his code with my bulldozer :lol:
Daddy32

Post by Daddy32 »

I had three distinct crashes recently (psp version, alpha eboot):

1.) Me having Flagstones of Trokair, computer plays the same card. Both went to the graveyard, I chose the option to get me a plains. Crash.

2.) After producing massive amount of tokens (~50) by Elvish Promenade, few frames were rendered and then crash.

3.) This one is harder to describe. At one point in a duel (after playing with a triangle), some of the cards stopped rendering both images and default card graphics, leaving only card text floating on a fully transparent card. I have continued a game fine regardless, won it but the game crashed after displaying victory screen.
KarloxLoKo

Post by KarloxLoKo »

A small bug
In PTK Spoils of Victory don't work
it says
target=plains,island,swamp,mountain,forest|mylibrary
instead
target=basic|mylibrary

Gracias.
Thx.
MPR full collection owner!

Yo no quiero firma.
I Don't want signature.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.