Honden of Night's Reach bug

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Carltheape

Honden of Night's Reach bug

Post by Carltheape »

Whenever I try set up the honden set, they all seem to work except the black one. I can cast it but during my upkeep when I select a player to discard it bugs out, flashing on the screen and locking up the game. This occurs regardless of how many other hondens are out. I have to just quit back to the menu. Has anyone else had this issue? I am running the newest version of Wagic on windows. I have taken a look at the primitives but the language is too confusing for me. Any help would be appreciated! ;)

*Edit* After some playing around I think a figured out a work around, not sure if its totally right but it seems to work for me:

[card]
name=Honden of Night's Reach
auto=@each my upkeep:discard:type:shrine opponent
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine you control.
mana={3}{B}
type=Legendary Enchantment
subtype=Shrine
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Re: Honden of Night's Reach bug

Post by Tacoghandi »

It looked like it was looking at shrines in graveyard instead of in play. This code should fix it I think. Yours looks like it would be random discard which would seem fine but not work right if used on you.

[card]
name=Honden of Night's Reach
auto=@each myupkeep:target(opponent) ability$!name(discard) target(<type:shrine:opponentbattlefield>*|myhand) reject !$ targetedplayer
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine you control.
mana={3}{B}
type=Legendary Enchantment
subtype=Shrine
[/card]
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

When I target opponent they aren't discarding any cards even though it's active.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

auto=@each my upkeep:discard:type:shrine:location opponent

Taco's code however is correct