0.18.6 Bug On Windows

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Darkbritt

0.18.6 Bug On Windows

Post by Darkbritt »

Hello there,
I've been playing the Windows version of 0.18.6 Wagic, and have come across a little bug.
When I play and Defeat (or lose to) an AI, it'll do it's normal thing and show their real difficulty and colors of the deck, however, when I exit the game - both by the red 'x' as well as by the actual exit button- when I re-enter the game, all of that is gone and it says 'new!' Like I never played against the AI. I keep my money, and all the cards from then, but I thought this was weird.
Just thought to report that.
I didn't see a 0.18.6 windows bug topic so I just made my own, if that's ok.

Thanks~
Britt
shallnotpass

Re: 0.18.6 Bug On Windows

Post by shallnotpass »

Having the same exact problem. Windows vista system. all card duel info resets. Thanks for a great program.
timmermac

Post by timmermac »

This is a known bug that has been around since at least version 17. I'm not sure if the devs are doing anything with it or not. The bug doesn't seem to exist in the Android version, as I use that as well without that bug.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

This is an 18.6 bug in windows too:

This is incorrect:
auto=@each myupkeep:may counter(1/1,1) && aslongas(*|myhand) counter(1/1,1) >6

It should be:
auto=@each myupkeep:may counter(1/1,1) && aslongas(*|mygraveyard) counter(1/1,1) >6

Corrected card:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Chlorophant
auto=@each myupkeep:may counter(1/1,1) && aslongas(*|mygraveyard) counter(1/1,1) >6
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Chlorophant. -- Threshold - As long as seven or more cards are in your graveyard, Chlorophant has "At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put another +1/+1 counter on Chlorophant."
mana={G}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elemental
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Minor typo in Auriok Windwalker "mybattefield" changed to: mybattlefield

Correct version:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Auriok Windwalker
abilities=flying
auto={T}:target(equipment|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[retarget target(creature|mybattlefield)])) forever
text=Flying -- {T}: Attach target Equipment you control to target creature you control.
mana={3}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Wizard
power=2
toughness=3
[/card]