Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox

Re: Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Post by Zethfox »

fixed the fight effect.
:) if something is bugged, i don't mind fixing it....no need to kill yourself trying to figure out a workaround to fix it.
sometimes things break(during refactors, code changes, new abilities).
jlu_tcl

Post by jlu_tcl »

hi ,i find the token of Garruk the Veil-Cursed is wrong shown, card id is 245251, name of token is 245251t.jpg but the token shown is pic of 245250t.jpg, that is the token of Garruk Relentless
Joop Bananenbuiger

Post by Joop Bananenbuiger »

I already posted this in the other tread, but i'll repost it here to be sure: "Giltspire avenger" should have the following ability: "tap: Destroy target creature that dealt damage to you this turn.". The problem is that it seems to have the ability: "tap: Destroy target creature".
In 0.17 this ability didn't seem to work at all, by the way.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Venser, The Sojourner Emblem not Showing up...

Tamiyo, The Moon Sage...Emblem Not Working

Emblems aren't working for both Planeswalkers...Any Ideas?

EDIT

Just Have to make the Planeswalkers go above there Loyalty counters before using their abilities...

Had Venser at 9 Loyalty and used it -8 and its working....Also Tamiyo same thing you just don't see the emblem it is already incorporated...
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

there is a bug on retaining the image the transformed card (gatstaf howler for example).

here in the picture below you can see gatstaf sheperd:
but in reality its gatstaf howler:

now how to reproduce this bug, I'm not certain 100% but in my gameplay earlier using random 1 mode, the AI pump gatstaf howler with a +1/+1 until end of turn effect (from artifact with domain - power armor), after the effect ends, the image of gatstaf howler(targeted earlier by AI) changes back to gatstaf sheperd image(which must be gatstaf howler).
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

sandman423 wrote:
EDIT

Just Have to make the Planeswalkers go above there Loyalty counters before using their abilities...

Had Venser at 9 Loyalty and used it -8 and its working....Also Tamiyo same thing you just don't see the emblem it is already incorporated...
I noticed that with the Planeswalkers...the "emblem" doesn't show, but the effects work like they did, so I just figured that was good enough for me. It would have been like a counter (which would have been a creature) or an enchantment (again, another card to code) which would have made them target-able by the CPU with other effects/spells, so I am more than happy with it like it is. It works, so as my dad would have said, "If it ain't broke, don't take a hammer to it and think it will fix the problem. Chances are you will just break it further."
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

kevlahnota wrote:there is a bug on retaining the image the transformed card (gatstaf howler for example).

here in the picture below you can see gatstaf sheperd:
but in reality its gatstaf howler:

now how to reproduce this bug, I'm not certain 100% but in my gameplay earlier using random 1 mode, the AI pump gatstaf howler with a +1/+1 until end of turn effect (from artifact with domain - power armor), after the effect ends, the image of gatstaf howler(targeted earlier by AI) changes back to gatstaf sheperd image(which must be gatstaf howler).
power armor contained a transforms ability which a long time ago i had resetting the name of the cards becuase of some issue with removing types and how if you removed "forest" from a card it changes the name...

my fix a long time ago was not correct. becuase transformer shouldnt have to reset the name on a card when it regains its types...add type should readd the name just as removetype removed it.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Can we at least make it so when you get the Planeswalkers to there Ultimate ability like Venser and his 8 counters...to make it so that if they have 8 loyalty and I use the -8 Ability to make it work on -8 rather then have the Planeswalker HAVE to survive to use the Ultimate...

Like I played Tamiyo, The Moon Sage got her to 8 Loyalty then used her Ultimate -8 so she went to GY so I could play another one but the EMBLEM doesn't work unless she is at 9 and you pay -8 Loyalty for it to work...

Same thing with Venser...Please fix

fixed, thanks for reporting
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

you say that like i coded it like that on purpose....
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

another bug, when using cards with phasealter (stasis, or damia sage of stone), the altered phase remain forever even if the source is destroyed.

fixed now thanks!