Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
sandman423

Re: Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Post by sandman423 »

A few cards I am having issues with...I fixed a few like Veilborn Ghoul, Ajani - Caller of the Pride, and a few others. So could someone help me out.

Boundless Realms (M13) Freezes game when I try and use it.

Thirst for Knowledge (EvT) only gives me option to discard two cards not Artifact even when I choose one.

Zealous Conscripts (AVR) only lets me steal opponents Permanents and not my own to untap them and give them haste. Also I am noticing it shifts ALL Permanents off screen when Attacking. Keiga Shifts all permanents and so does Dominus of Fealty.

Ruthless Aggression, Waves of Aggression, Relentless Assault - All these cards don't give me an Additional Attack step....Please explain if I am playing them wrong. Godo, Bandit of Warlord works fine.

Helix Pinnacle - Counters aren't going on it when I try and put mana into it...The Mana disappears and sometimes register, but not consistent...Is it the shroud that is giving it a problem? Could give it hexproof just and idea if shroud is issue.

Deadeye Navigator - Able to Soulbond but his ability doesn't activate when I try and use him or creature he soulbonds with.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Upgrade your WTH to 18.6 and report if you have the same problems there please.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Praetor's Counsel works to bring ALL Cards back from GY but the No Maximum Hand Size doesn't work...it makes me discard.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

sandman423 wrote:Praetor's Counsel works to bring ALL Cards back from GY but the No Maximum Hand Size doesn't work...it makes me discard.
Please upgrade to 18.6 and post any problems with the primitives here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3688&start=10

The last official release is Wagic 18.6.