Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
mnguyen

Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Post by mnguyen »

Hi Wagic users, please post bug reports for Wagic 0.18.4 in this topic, thanks.

Note: there isn't any significant differences between the PSP/Windows vs iOS/Android builds. the two dot releases were specific to each mobile platform and not the game itself.

Important note
If you're having performance issues, please try the tips in the link below before reporting a bug.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3138
enderak

Re: Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Post by enderak »

Re: this message in another thread:
cool thx for the support but... it doesn't work. it always says "failed to initialize storage on sd." further he states it should be mounted properly.. well i dont know what is meant by that. i can use the sd card and its inserted correctly in my phone (i can use all apps on the device which are stored on sd..)
I had this problem as well. I was able to go into my sd card, rename "core_0184.zip.tmp" to "core_0184.zip" and then started Wagic again, and it worked fine after that. Apparently some sort of issue with renaming the file? The Wagic folder and file was created and downloaded properly, just had the .tmp still on the end. (I am on a Motorola Milestone X2, Android version 2.3.6)
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

Long time Wagic user, playtesting on both iOS and PSP. I have not been able to work too much with the iOS version, but the PSP version of 18.2 (which I think is the beta build ATM), works pretty good. One bug or mis-coding I have found thought...

Nissa Revane, Plansewalker from the Zen set. Her third ability of (-7: Search your library for any number of Elf creature cards and put them into play on the battlefield. Then shuffle your library afterwards). It allows you to go get one Elf creature card, then resolves automatically, instead of allowing me to choose more than one. Now, if that is the way the card will work with Wagic, understandable, and I will play with that limitation intact. Just thought I would make mention of it.#fixed thanks

Also, Pentarach Paladin's ability (When PP coes into play, choose a color. WW, T: Destroy target permanent of that color) seems to change his color to the color you choose. Ex. I choose red the first time he came into play, and he changed to red, and lost the bonuses from Honor of the Pure (All White Creatures you control get +1/+1).
#fixed thanks

Just two bugs I have found so far.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

hi I think nissa revanes third ability has a typo. <anynumber> must be changed to <anyamount>
Daemonfey

Post by Daemonfey »

On a random 1 colour game:

Steel Golem doesn't prevent casting creatures.

EDIT1: Purging Scythe compares toughness just the first time it triggers; every controller upkeep it damages the same creature over and over, even when there are more creatures with less toughness.

EDIT2: Anthroplasm doesn't lose +1/+1 counters after using its ability; the +1/+1 counters are added instead of replaced.
#updated code
On Android:

Kessig Wolfrun doesn't add a bonus to the targeted creature, regardless of the amount of mana spent.
#updated code
#please update ALL files or do a fresh install, did you just copy files into old install?
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

Daemonfey wrote:On a random 1 colour game:

Steel Golem doesn't prevent casting creatures.

EDIT1: Purging Scythe compares toughness just the first time it triggers; every controller upkeep it damages the same creature over and over, even when there are more creatures with less toughness.

EDIT2: Anthroplasm doesn't lose +1/+1 counters after using its ability; the +1/+1 counters are added instead of replaced.

On Android:

Kessig Wolfrun doesn't add a bonus to the targeted creature, regardless of the amount of mana spent.
were the first two bugs on the PSP, PC, iOS?
Daemonfey

Post by Daemonfey »

All android.
Daemonfey

Post by Daemonfey »

Also, on Android and PC.

Umbilicus works as normal for the casting player, but when the opponent chooses to bounce, it is a permanent from Umbilicus' controller, instead of one they own.
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

On the PSP 18.2 Version,

Chandra Nalaar, the Fire Planeswalker, is not working properly. The first and third ability work fine, but the second one does not work correctly. It will remove the correct number of loyalty counters, but only do one damage to the creature chosen. Ex. If I choose to do X damage, like 4 and remove 4 loyalty counter to do so, it will only do one damage, and remove the 4 counters still. The other two work though.
#fixed thank you
Yeah, I am testing the Planeswalkers...so sue me. *smirk*
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

im actually glad to know someone is testing planewalkers, how did i do with it btw ?