Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
slurple

Re: Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Post by slurple »

The game freezes after dismissing tutorial messages. Not all the time, but usually after 2-3 messages. Interestingly, I can still return to the main menu. The freezing stops after I've viewed and dismissed all of the messages.

Is there a way to disable the tutorial messages?

Playing on ipad 3, v18.6.
3v1lchr1s

Post by 3v1lchr1s »

Fickle efreet's and mijae djinn's coin flip abillity don't work right.

Fickle efreet gives you the option to flip the coin every end of combat phase even when it did not attack. It can be avoided by going to the next phase, but the ai does not do so. So you can end up taking control of it for no reason.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Fickle Efreet
auto=@combat(attacking,blocking) source(this):phaseaction[combatends,sourceinplay] flipacoin loseability moveTo(opponentbattlefield) loseabilityend flipend
text=Whenever Fickle Efreet attacks or blocks, flip a coin at end of combat. If you lose the flip, an opponent gains control of Fickle Efreet.
mana={3}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Efreet
power=5
toughness=2
[/card]
Mijae djinn's coin flip always ends up as a loss. Well its more as if the coin flip is just skipped and whenever it attacks, it automatically taps itself and is removed from combat.

[card]
name=Mijae Djinn
auto=@combat(attacking,turnlimited) source(this):flipacoin loseability name(untap it and remove it from combat) tap && removefromcombat loseabilityend flipend
text=Whenever Mijae Djinn attacks, flip a coin. If you lose the flip, remove Mijae Djinn from combat and tap it.
mana={R}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Djinn
power=6
toughness=3
[/card]
3v1lchr1s

Post by 3v1lchr1s »

Playing Ooze Garden crashes the game. I made a deck to test a couple of different cards for code reasons and I went to try ooze garden to check how it works and when I pay the mana and play it, the game becomes unresponsive. I don't see the card hit the playing field so it must happen as soon as its played. I have crashed it about ten times (a couple were even the evil twin crashing it) so I know its repeatable,

[card]
name=Ooze Garden
auto={1}{G}{S(creature|myBattlefield)}:token(Ooze,Creature Ooze,setpower=storedpower,settoughness=storedpower,green)
text={1}{G}, Sacrifice a non-Ooze creature: Put an X/X green Ooze creature token onto the battlefield, where X is the sacrificed creature's power. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
mana={1}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Kaworu

Post by Kaworu »

Wild defiance does work, it never gives the bonus on the target creature (test with even a giant growth of a gut Shot)

[card]
name=Wild Defiance
auto=@targeted(creature) from(instant):all(trigger[to]) 3/3 ueot
auto=@targeted(creature) from(sorcery):all(trigger[to]) 3/3 ueot
text=Whenever a creature you control becomes the target of an instant or sorcery spell, it gets +3/+3 until end of turn.
mana={2}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

This is from another post, by KF1
I get Archwing dragon to work right doing this:

[card]
name=Archwing Dragon
abilities=flying, haste
auto=@each endofturn:moveTo(ownerhand)
text=Flying, haste -- At the beginning of the end step, return Archwing Dragon to its owner's hand.
mana={2}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
I compared this with Viashino Sandstalker's code which works 100%. I added a space between the abilities=flying, haste and I have had no problems since.

Commander's Authority works coded this way:

[card]
name=Commander's Authority
target=creature
auto=@each my upkeep:may token(Human,Human Creature, 1/1,white)
text=Enchant Creature -- Enchanted creature has "At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 1/1 white Human creature token onto the battlefield."
mana={4}{W}
type=Enchantment
subtype=Aura
[/card]
No token problems either with the code above.
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

This is from another post by KAWORI
there is an error on Otherworld Atlas' code :

[card]
name=Otherworld Atlas
auto={T}:counter(0/0,1,Charge)
auto=thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Charge}) draw:1 controller && thisforeach(counter

{0/0.1.Charge}) draw:1 opponent
text={T}: Put a charge counter on Otherworld Atlas. -- {T}: Each player draws a card for each 

charge counter on Otherworld Atlas.
mana={4}
type=Artifact
[/card]
I change it for giving the possibility to select draw with

[card]
name=Otherworld Atlas
auto={T}:counter(0/0,1,Charge)
auto={T}:thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Charge}) draw:1 controller && thisforeach(counter

{0/0.1.Charge}) draw:1 opponent
text={T}: Put a charge counter on Otherworld Atlas. -- {T}: Each player draws a card for each 

charge counter on Otherworld Atlas.
mana={4}
type=Artifact
[/card]
but only opposent draws cards ! i'm not programmer so does anyone can give me advice for changing it

Edit : i tried by change opponent and controller places, it's always the second on the line that draws cards.
Esplin

Post by Esplin »

On Windows Wagic 18.6 :

1/ The Sanguine Bond + Exquisite Blood combo isn't working properly : it enters an infinite loop, while it should not, because Game Loss conditions are checked between each triggered ability resolution.

2/ 2 x Etheriium Sculptors on the battlefield, 1 x Orochi Hatchery in my hand and 4 manas in my mana pool : I cast Orochi hatchery normaly, but it enters the battlefield with only 2 charge counters on it, instead of 3. (You choose and "lock" the value of X before applying cost reductions. With X = 3, it is a cost of 6, reduced to 4 with 2 x Etherium Sculptors)
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Anyone fix Tibalt, The Fiend Blooded Yet?
Joop Bananenbuiger

Post by Joop Bananenbuiger »

Since there's no 0.18.6 bug tread yet i guess i'll post my bug reports here. I found these bugs in wagic version 0.18.6 on Android:

Bloodhust Ritualist : Doesn't seem to be a Vampire anymore (The +1/+1 for vampires from Alluring Vampire isn't applied anymore for example).
Bloodhust Ritualist : Multikicker seems to be broken. No matter how much (or little) black mana you spend, it's multikicker goes off only once. Even if you spend 3 mana (so the multikicker shouldn't go off at all!) target opponent still has to discard a card.
Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief : Special ability doesn't work anymore. I had 10 black mana, i clicked Drana and after that an opponent creature... And the mana was gone and nothing else happened. No +8/0 for Drana, nor 0/-8 for target creature.

All of these bugs didn't occur in 0.17
timmermac

Post by timmermac »

Rhox Pikemaster's ability to grant other soldiers first strike doesn't seem to work. The computer had it, two Veteral Armorers and a Veteran Swordsmith out. It attacked with the Armorers. I blocked one Armorer with an Armor Sliver and a Heart Sliver. I blocked the other with an Armor Sliver and a Talon Sliver. All of my slivers survived while the computer's attackers died. The creatures that blocked for me were the only ones I had out.