Wagic nightly builds

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
sandman423

Re: Wagic nightly builds

Post by sandman423 »

So for PSP how would I grab the Compiled version to play?

Do I just take the EBOOT and Wagic.elf and wagic.prx and put it in main file and keep my primitives the same?
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Just replace the compiling commands by the download of the PSP zip file and its extraction in your usual path, then perform whatever signing/packaging process you were doing before.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Could you please explain...

I have a folder called...

WagtheSources on my desktop with this url https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic

So I downloaded the wagic-alpha-195 and Wagic-PSP-195 Source File
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

We now have automatic release of the latest code on GitHub, have a look here:
https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... est-master

We also modified the PSP package to be identical to old ones.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I am so confused how to compile for PSP anymore without your guys help. I miss right clicking and Saying SVN Update. I compile only for PSP and I have PSPSDK (I think this is the name of the program).

Can somone please show me in step to step guide of compiling for PSP or how to take the files that someone posted on Nightly Builds to incorporate it onto my PSP.

Any help would be great. Thanks
adamf9898

Post by adamf9898 »

Djardin,

thanks for the updated files :)
<--adamf9898-->
nettech_gt

Post by nettech_gt »

Is there a change log available or can someone tell me the differences between r4847, r4791 and 0.18.6. THANX!
ManRay

Post by ManRay »

Hi Everyone, first off i wanted to say thanks to the all the people involved in creating and further developing this awesome game !

I got a question about playtesting the newest master-281 version, i can run the psp version just fine, works flawlessly, but
i cant for the life of me get the windows version to work, whenever i try to start a duel, purchase cards or enter the deckbuilder
it crashes, any idea what i could be doing wrong ?
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

You're not doing anything wrong, this automatic build is created using a windows cross-compiler on Linux and there are some un-explained weird issues happening. I'll try to fix them this week while working on the new resource downloader.

To sum up, the PSP and android version should work, the Windows does not.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

One thing I would like to ask for is that with all the new versions being released Daily could we get Release Notes with What's New or What was changed or is it to much work? Would like to know. I always compile the latest SVN usually for my PSP so I can play with the latest SVN. I notice on PSP My game tends to crash a lot. I put my Wagic in Standby Mode and It locks up when I am playing or it gets HORRIBLE Lag and sometimes when I play for awhile It crashes...

Also another problem I notice is that when you have a lot of lands out...You can't look at your GY because the cursor will skip over the GY from lands to your deck, but can't select the GY easily. This might be also due to A Lot of artifacts or Enchantments.