Wagic nightly builds

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Djardin

Re: Wagic nightly builds

Post by Djardin »

- We have currently nobody actively using Wagic on PSP among the active devs as far as I know. The only thing we do for PSP is checking that the build didn't break.
- Regarding whatever you compiled yourself using SVN on top of Github, I'm afraid you could be compiling anything which is not from the master branch and you could get a lot of issues from unstable code. That's why we created those automatic build, they are done only on the master branch and they give the current status of the stable code.
- We won't do any release note on automatic build done after each commit on the master branch they would be meaningless, what we could do instead is a manual release note in each alpha build and do an alpha build monthly or something like that.
Matt K

Post by Matt K »

I just installed the Release version of the Master from GitHub on my WIndows 7 PC and Wagic works but the Cards are completely blank (as in black) and it crashes whenever I try to play a game. It crashes after I click on an AI to play and before the match starts.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I Only play on PSP but I can't seem to Compile for PSP anymore due to the new 'GitHub' or 'Source' File.
Matt K

Post by Matt K »

Since I'm not seeing any documentation, can anyone tell me where to put the Core file as well as any image files I want to add? Also is the Core file supposed to be named Wagic-core?

I'm using the Master Build303 for Windows 7. I think my problem is Wagic isn't able to find things like the image files or the AI.
finndo77

Post by finndo77 »

just wanted to drop a note, at least I am still playing and appreciate the fact that this project while asleep is still alive!

Just checked in to update, still using 18.6 on android. as I move around a lot, this helps me get my magic fix when needed.
adamf9898

Post by adamf9898 »

thanks, i already have the windows version installed and working and i recently got myself a android phone finally so now i am going to try the android version. i love mtg and hopefully one day i will be able to learn program n such so i can help out at something. thanks again

well, i keep getting this error when opening the app, unfortunatley, wagic has stopped. with only an ok button showing. :(
<--adamf9898-->
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I know we don't support PSP Anymore, but could someone post the Latest Nightly Build via PSP Compile?? I really love playing on PSP.
Stealth_Vicious

Post by Stealth_Vicious »

sandman423 wrote:I know we don't support PSP Anymore, but could someone post the Latest Nightly Build via PSP Compile?? I really love playing on PSP.
Hey Sandman423, I also share your love of playing on the PSP, trying to get mine fully updated as much a possible, just wondering if you could help me out with what i need to download to get it as up to date before it lost the support
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I am not sure what to give you man...the version I have is able to use Khans of Trokair Currently...But I have been getting A LOT of Blue Screen Crashes...
Stealth_Vicious

Post by Stealth_Vicious »

sandman423 wrote:I am not sure what to give you man...the version I have is able to use Khans of Trokair Currently...But I have been getting A LOT of Blue Screen Crashes...
well right now I'm just running it on 18.6 vanilla, with the cropped image pack, try to run some themes but they just cause my psp (1000) to restart.

found this forum here in Spanish, and translated it

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... MJ_ewnqJVA

Looks updated a bit more then what I'm running, going to put it all together in a install folder for the PSP and see if it can handle it or not