Wagic nightly builds

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
mnguyen

Re: Wagic SVN builds

Post by mnguyen »

All:

Hey it's been a while since I've been active. I've fixed the iOS rotation issue for iOS5+. Are there any other BIG problems that need solving for iOS? I will see what I can do to fix it before I release a new build.

--Mike
3imer

Post by 3imer »

mnguyen wrote:All:

Hey it's been a while since I've been active. I've fixed the iOS rotation issue for iOS5+. Are there any other BIG problems that need solving for iOS? I will see what I can do to fix it before I release a new build.

--Mike
That is so great. Maybe you can just release please a new build? :)
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

3imer wrote:

--Mike
I just have to fix one more thing for the compatibility for iPhone 5(s) and retina screens. Once i fix that I can probably send out a new build. However, I don't know how to install the app on a jail broken phone.(FYI)

--Mike
j6m6w6

Post by j6m6w6 »

if your jailbroken you can install appsync then just drag the app into itunes then to your device.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

j6m6w6 wrote:if your jailbroken you can install appsync then just drag the app into itunes then to your device.
is there a jail break for iOS7 already? :)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

mnguyen wrote:
j6m6w6 wrote:if your jailbroken you can install appsync then just drag the app into itunes then to your device.
Of course not. Rule number one if you want a jailbroken device is "never update until you know you can".
3imer

Post by 3imer »

mnguyen wrote:
3imer wrote:

--Mike
I just have to fix one more thing for the compatibility for iPhone 5(s) and retina screens. Once i fix that I can probably send out a new build. However, I don't know how to install the app on a jail broken phone.(FYI)

--Mike
Yes there are some Problems with the iPhone 5 Screen. Would be cool if you can fix that. Maybe it can be released a final Version for every Platform. Wagic 19.0 or something like that.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

wololo wrote:
mnguyen wrote:
Of course not. Rule number one if you want a jailbroken device is "never update until you know you can".
I'm not one to jailbreak my phone. I thought it would be amazing if iOS7 had a jailbreak already considering how difficult some of the other versions were. To fix Wagic on the 4" screens I have to constrain the viewport to that of the 3.5" phones. At least for now.. There's some math I am rusty at that needs to be applied to stretch Wagic out to the right dimensions. until then it'll be like letter-boxed Wagic for the iphone5+ devices. iPads are fine since those are still at the same aspect ratios as before. Just the 4" phones are problematic.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

mnguyen wrote:
3imer wrote:

--Mike

--Mike

It's been a while since I've done a proper test of the system..
Wololo, mind if I make a branch off of the trunk and have somebody who has done the unit test cover this iOS patch for me? If I recall I've not been able to get the tests to properly run on iOS or Android for that matter. For iOS, it had to do with the sandbox not allowing me to make a copy somewhere i think. I'd need somebody to run the tests on a standard installation (not iOS) to validate that I haven't broken anything. I haven't made changes to the core application just iOS specific stuff. But just to be sure I didn't miss anything. I'm sure some dependencies may have changed over the last 18 months I know nothing about.

Any volunteers? Once I get confirmation from Wololo and a tester I will branch off the code and do the testing.

--Mike
3imer

Post by 3imer »

Any news about iOS build?