Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox

Re: Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Post by Zethfox »

add "choice " or "may " after the "alternative " in the line with the ability....

Post by 840126 »

Zethfox wrote:add "choice " or "may " after the "alternative " in the line with the ability....
Hey! I've tried your method on two of these cards, but both of them doesn't work:

Plaxmanta
auto=alternative may 99/99

Vigor Mortis
auto=alternative choice counter(1/1)
You can find the latest Eboot of Wagic in following links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6s9y671f0sjd5
or
http://www.mediafire.com/wth
Red_Havoc

Post by Red_Havoc »

Couldn't cards like Torrent of Souls be coded this way then?
Toben

Post by Toben »

Personal sanctuary has the wrong mana cost, should be {2}{W}, right now it's {1}{W}.

Teferi's Veil (might be a problem with phasing, in general) doesn't prevent creatures with treason from dying when they're phased out.
For example: Teferi's Veil in play, cast Ball Lightning, attack. Ball Lightning correctly phases out at the end of combat but still goes to the graveyard at the end of turn.

This might not be a bug, it might just be me being dumb, but anyways, I can't figure out how to use Skeletal Vampire to make more bat tokens - even if I have the 5 mana floating, it always acts like I want to sacrifice a bat to regenerate the vampire.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

they die the turn you phased them? I would need to research a little before taking this one on to make sure it acts correctly. I will let you know, it should be a very easy fix.

about Skeletal Vampire
the effect to create tokens cost
{3}{B}{B}{S(bat|myBattlefield)}

so what you do is float {3} colorless and 2 black in your mana pool, THEN click the vampire, it should then present you with a menu which contains the choice "create bat" or something of the sort :)
Toben

Post by Toben »

Zethfox wrote:they die the turn you phased them? I would need to research a little before taking this one on to make sure it acts correctly. I will let you know, it should be a very easy fix.
Yeah, because of Teferi's Veil, they phase out at the end of combat (instead of the usual time); then at the end step of that same turn they go to the graveyard.

Also, a little more testing showed me the problem with Skeletal Vampire - I'm not sure why, because it looks correct in primitives, but it's charging me 5 mana to cast the vampire, and 6 mana to make bats. So trying to make bats with 5 mana floating wasn't working. If I try it with 6 mana floating, the "Create Bats" option pops up fine.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

ok i will have a look and see why it wants you to float more then the amount needed.
also about phasing, fixed in current.
tragic

Post by tragic »

I seem to have a problem with the direction pad and psp buttons, when I press anything it’s like over sensitive and moves 2 or three spaces it makes it very difficult to play or even to use the main menu.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I notice when I try and play Despise it won't let me...Is this a glitch because it feels like it will only work if opponent has a creature in hand

Also Brimestone Volley (INS) will not target opponent....It is coded to only hit creatures it seems like any ideas whats wrong and how to fix it?
efsixx

Post by efsixx »

During testing of some wagic AI decks that I created, I think I found a few bugs
  • Bloodlord of Vaasgoth: Text=Whenever you cast a Vampire creature spell, it gains bloodthirst 3.
    - Other vampires in play will get instant three bonus counters when this card is played
  • Ajani's Pridemate: Text=Whenever you gain life, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.
    - AI still gives the bonus even if opponent (player) gained control of it
  • Stillmoon Cavalier: Text={WB}: Stillmoon Cavalier gains flying until end of turn.
    - When "Moat" is in play, it cannot attack even if you activate the flying ability
  • Phantasmal image: Text=You may have Phantasmal Image enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield
    - will go to infinite loop when copying another Phantasmal Image
  • Serra Avenger: Text=You can't cast Serra Avenger during your first, second, or third turns of the game.
    - in version 0.16 its "restriction=fourth turn"
    - but I think it should be "restriction=turn:7" since the game also count opponent turns
Then this four cards when I watch them played by AI in demo mode they work fine, when I play them they work fine
but when I play classic mode against the AI:
  • Rancor or Spirit Loop: When Rancor is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return Rancor to its owner's hand.
    - The ability to return to hand will not trigger for the AI and will stay in the graveyard
  • Bloodghast or Demigod of Revenge: When you cast Demigod of Revenge, return all cards named Demigod of Revenge from your graveyard to the battlefield.
    - The ability to return to battlefield will not trigger for the AI and will stay in the graveyard