Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
kevlahnota

Re: Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Post by kevlahnota »

Zethfox wrote:puresteel paladin is now removed from wagic. so sick of that card.
:lol:

Anyway i have my own version of puresteel paladin, the problem with this code is when i equip with living weapon ability, the effect of that equipment still on the token. This works fine but I'm still looking at the source if i can add an ability to alter the equip cost.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Puresteel Paladin
auto=@movedTo(equipment|mybattlefield):may draw:1
auto=aslongas(artifact|myBattlefield) lord(equipment|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[{0}:equip])) >2
text=Whenever an Equipment enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card. -- Metalcraft - As long as you control 3 or more artifacts, each Equipment you control has equip {0}.
mana={W}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Knight
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Boikinov

Post by Boikinov »

Master Transmuter didn't work properly

Master Transmuter - Artifact Creature - Human Artificer 1/2, 3U (4)
{U}, {T}, Return an artifact you control to its owner's hand: You may put an artifact card from your hand onto the battlefield.

In wagic, after you select an artifact to return, you have to select one artifact in your hand, or the action can't be finished
But this is an optional action, you can refuse to put artifact card from hand to battlefield byt the rule

Also you should be able to return Master Transmuter itself to the hand as part of the cost
and the card put to the battlefield could be the same card returned as the cost according to the rule explained by offical
Laylong

Post by Laylong »

Vengeful Pharaoh crashes the psp on the move ability.
http://cardboardboxstudios.zzl.org/Projects_Wagic.html
------------------------Main decks-------------------------
[W: Pride of Ajani] [G: 6000 Rings] [WGB: Redeads]
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Same issue with Revilark as well and Vengeful Pharaoh...Crashes game.
patay_ako

Post by patay_ako »

i got a blue screen of death
this is the first time i got it
since upgrading to 0.16

i put the wagic_res in the root
put my profile there and card images

i can't put it in the default folder since i use game categories
and theres a res.txt that indicate where i can put the folder

so the game runs
change the option
load my profile

played a game
and won

after the coin sound
i got a bos

everytime
played around of six games
it crashes everytime

Exception details:

Exception - Reserved instruction
EPC - 047FC804 / JGEApp_Title.text + FBFF8804
Cause - 10000028
Status - 20008613
BadVAddr - 04F81D48
zr:00000000 at:DEADBEEF v0:09312478 v1:091FF158
a0:090AFF10 a1:FFFFFFFF a2:08C0D980 a3:DEADBEEF
t0:DEADBEEF t1:DEADBEEF t2:DEADBEEF t3:DEADBEEF
t4:DEADBEEF t5:DEADBEEF t6:DEADBEEF t7:DEADBEEF
s0:092A0E7C s1:092A0DE0 s2:08A80000 s3:08C0C290
s4:08A6FE54 s5:08AE9650 s6:08A6FE88 s7:08C0C29E
t8:20400000 t9:DEADBEEF k0:09FBFF00 k1:00000000
gp:08AF1240 sp:09FBECC8 fp:09FBFE90 ra:089BAA7C

this is was in the bos save in the log
it changes everytime

more info about my psp
its a psp 2k with 5.00 m33-6 cfw

TIA
S4r0m

Post by S4r0m »

Dark supplicant (legions) used to work on wagic 0.15.1

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Dark Supplicant
auto={T}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}:name(take Scion of Darkness from library) && moveTo(mybattlefield) target(Scion of Darkness|mylibrary)
auto={T}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}:name(take Scion of Darkness from hand) && moveTo(mybattlefield) target(Scion of Darkness|myhand)
auto={T}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}{S(cleric|myBattlefield)}:name(take Scion of Darkness from graveyard) && moveTo(mybattlefield) target(Scion of Darkness|mygraveyard)
text={T}, Sacrifice three Clerics: Search your graveyard, hand, and/or library for a card named Scion of Darkness and put it onto the battlefield. If you search your library this way, shuffle it.
mana={B}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Cleric
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
Now here, i have to choose 3 clerics other than dark supplicant (cannot be target of his own ability), and i cannot bring to battlefield the scion of darkness, no matter where it is. So, just don't work anymore :cry:
jlu_tcl

Post by jlu_tcl »

[card]
name=Kaalia of the Vast
abilities=flying
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):target(creature[angel;demon;dragon]|myhand) ninjutsu
text=Flying, Whenever Kaalia of the Vast attacks an opponent, you may put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon creature card from your hand onto the battlefield tapped and attacking that opponent.
mana={1}{B}{R}{W}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Cleric
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]

I play wagic 0.16, when I make kaalia of the vast acctacking, I may put any creature from my hand, not only angel ,demon or dragon. who else did encounter this case?
quidnunc

Post by quidnunc »

Lovisa Coldeyes: I'm not sure I follow the discussion I found in search but I did notice that a barbarian (Pardic Arsonist) wasn't getting the 2/2 bonus
Whispersilk Cloak: It can be placed on an enemy

Not sure:
Dominus of Fealty: if you take control of a land it counts as having played a land that turn. Don't know if that's supposed to happen.

AI Issues:

Blister Beetle: -1/-1 on self (death) because it cast when there were no other creatures
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

about Blister beetle....wotc ruling....
10/1/2008 If there are no other creatures on the battlefield when Blister Beetle enters the battlefield, it must target itself.

edit: unfortunately at the time being ai will cast a creature if it can...rather then hold it for "just the right time"...99.9% of the time this is better...and the beetle is just one of those cases where it is not.
quidnunc

Post by quidnunc »

Zethfox wrote: edit: unfortunately at the time being ai will cast a creature if it can...rather then hold it for "just the right time"...99.9% of the time this is better...and the beetle is just one of those cases where it is not.
oh ok I was thinking it was a bug but I can see now it's just how the AI is coded atm