Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox

Re: Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Post by Zethfox »

2/1/2009 "Protection from artifacts" means the following: -- Nacatl Savage can't be blocked by artifact creatures. -- Nacatl Savage can't be equipped. It also can't be enchanted by Auras that have somehow become artifacts in addition to enchantments. -- Nacatl Savage can't be targeted by abilities from artifact sources. -- All damage that would be dealt to Nacatl Savage by artifact sources is prevented.

card official rulings on the effect "protection from artifacts"

auto=aslongas(artifact|mybattlefield) protection from white >2
auto=aslongas(artifact|mybattlefield) protection from blue >2
auto=aslongas(artifact|mybattlefield) protection from black >2
auto=aslongas(artifact|mybattlefield) protection from red >2
auto=aslongas(artifact|mybattlefield) protection from green >2

this is etched champions code...it does not include artifact protection.

are you saying that artifacts can not target him and he does not take damage from artifact creatures?

Post by 840126 »

I've met the same problem. But I think the ability of Puresteel Paladin might cause the problem, not the etched champion. Because I use its ability "Equipment you control have equip {0} as long as you control three or more artifacts." to attach an equipment like Sword of War and Peace on a creature, I found I can't attach other equipments on this creature like the Sword of War and Peace give this creature Shroud.
Puresteel Paladin has anther problem: If Puresteel Paladin go to the graveyard and there is no other Puresteel Paladin, I found all equipments which use its ability attached on a creature will unattach form that creature.
You can find the latest Eboot of Wagic in following links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6s9y671f0sjd5
or
http://www.mediafire.com/wth
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

heh, you just broke the camel's back, zeth's gonna take out puresteel paladin now, guaranteed.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

:) if its broken, its broken...kinda like riding a bike with a flat tire, it's no fun.
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

I know madness isn't doable yet, but I wonder if stuff like cascade is?
I mean incidental randomization is doable, shown by how the cards rearrange themselves when you cancel out of a search and get into the deck again.
Wouldn't tracking by mana cost be doable if the card wanted to find the next lower card in line?
Be pretty fun to play a card and have it domino down 3 or 4 times.

more of a general item next.
when you set it on random as to who starts, and by luck of the draw the ai does, the mulligan option disappears?
this happens even when you interrupt their upkeep, and it disables leyline use as well.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

thats a known issue, and on wontfix list.
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

just a quick question, would coding a "special" type of damage or zone be possible in wagic?
I'm just wondering weather EDH would work here.
Laylong

Post by Laylong »

Technically this is for 0.15, with the first release of Anjai's Pridemate, but I've noticed that @lifed only takes in consideration life:X, and not dynamicability<!mytgt powerlifegain targetcontroller!> as in Wall of Reverence. Also, this isn't so much a bug as it looked like a bug, but isn't. Pristine Talisman (and presumably any other colorless mana source) adds what looks like white mana. Replacing that with a proper grey disk would help.
http://cardboardboxstudios.zzl.org/Projects_Wagic.html
------------------------Main decks-------------------------
[W: Pride of Ajani] [G: 6000 Rings] [WGB: Redeads]
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

@jeremy, please post questions like those in card coding section or the suggestion section of the forum. this is a post for bug reports, don't want to clutter it too much with non-bug related talk.

and make sure you post it with an example of a card you are talking about, anything is possible with code, but i have no idea what you are talking about in that question...yes i can add a million different zones, yes i can code a million different types of damage....but what exactly are you referring to and how would it be used.

@laylong:
does @lifed still not take that into account, lifegain is lifegain...so @lifed should be triggering....if not then we have a bug.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Zethfox wrote:if its broken, its broken...kinda like riding a bike with a flat tire, it's no fun.
Zethfox wrote:thats a known issue, and on wontfix list.
I like how you can contradict yourself in two successive comments, and not even worry about it :mrgreen:

There's not "wontfix" list, check your comment above about the broken bicycle for further reference ;)

We have a "very low priority" list though, and that's where mulligan-related bugs go.

Also, just for nostalgia, I can say I foresaw all these problems when mulligan was implemented, but we added it anyway because players insisted we should add it.
http://www.wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... gan#p11954

we're getting this bug report about mulligan so often... but then again, when mulligan was not implemented we had at least as much requests to implement it...so I guess it's not worse than it was.