Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Pchel666

Re: Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Post by Pchel666 »

I found a bug for fireblast. If you choose to sacrifice lands to play it and than cancel that (press X), next time you try to play it for mana it gets stuck and asks you to sacrifice anyways, you can't do anything from here because you can't sacrifice. In order for it to work you have to choose to sacrifice again and only then it works, only through sacrificing. If you do the sacrifice it works fine, but if you choose sacrificing at some point you can't pay mana for it, and you have, in order to use it, sacrifice lands.
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

Hi, noticed the splicer cycle of artificers aren't working with shapeshifting changeling creatures, first caught my eye when master splicer wasn't providing +1/+1 to them.
The 2nd point that I noticed was that sun titans ability wasn't going on the stack, both when it comes into play and when it attacks.
thanks
keep up the good work.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Bug

Sword of War and Peace (Gives Protection from Artifacts) same with Etched Champion...

I Equip Sword of War and Peace on my Puresteel Paladin then I try to equip another War and Peace or ANY Other Equipment to him and it won't let me...

Any ideas? Same goes for Etched Champion.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i think if we get one more report about puresteel paladin im going to personally delete it from the primitives, its become very clear to me that it was added without testing.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

But it works like a charm right now. Puresteel Paladin is Awsome in game.

Just the sword of War and Peace and Etched Champion get protection from artifacts thats it
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

ahhhhh, thats actually working as MTG rules.
Protection from Artifacts includes not being able to be the target of equips.
equip:Attach to target creature you control.
its a targeted action, meaning that you can no longer equip anything else to whatever wears the sword.
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

Yes, sometimes the rules are a pain in the ***.
For example I've coded recently Lignify and I'm really messed with rules and I'm not 100% sure if it's completely following the rules although it seems so.
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

Puresteel paladin might be working as intended normally, well until it tries to interact with living equipment and others like scythe of the wretched.
pretty minor tho, it's just 1 card. I think the most noticeable bug is when you hit x to interrupt a multiple search or target, wagic crashes. Just have to be careful when you use them is all.
Most of it is minor considering they're working on token mechanics and multi targeting searches (currently your limited to 2 like lark).
*does a happy dance*
Well the people that want the other stuff like planeswalkers can use this viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3050, it's going to take a long time to properly implement them, so the people that want them can use them and fix on them themselves rather then take away from you guys programming time.
Wish I had a better understanding of the code, but it's way too complex for me.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

a bug is never really minor, when it deals with how abilities interact with each other....
the reason is becuase all the abilities are share by tons of cards, not just 1 card. something to keep in mind.
mooster

Post by mooster »

Hi, um I'm not sure why, but etched champion and the sword of war and peace both seem to provide protection from artifact in the game. But the effect is not stated on the cards (I'm pretty sure protection from all colours does not include artifacts, however in the codes for EC and sword of war and peace, I cannot find what would make it unabled to be targeted by artifacts). Can the devs please look into it? And thank you the dev team for making this game and providing continuous updates.