Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
rawsugar

Re: Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by rawsugar »

volrath the fallen is set to only boost power should be toughness as well. also, tho less important, it can sacrifice the same creature several times, doesnt even have to pay the mana as long as the mana stays in the pool.

@zethfox: i do have the newest version and that problem. ive given up on my version, and as promised will stop reporting anything bout mechanics if i cant confirm an ewrror in mtg. still would like to know what parts of my player folder i should be able to safely transfer if i decide to reinstall?

(altho since im here; i cant make sosuke's summons return to hand. but 50/50 its not just me since mtg seems fine)
Guillo

Post by Guillo »

theres a big bug whenever you put wurmcoil engine into play the game crashes abd shuts down psp, plz could some1 fix this thanks :D
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Guillo, make sure you have NPH set folder updated.....
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

@raw, maybe it would be best, you have decided to only update parts of your install and not the entire thing....further
you are absolutely not on current svn
it is and used to be a subtype...anyway its not under type either.
i can find them under artifacts ofc...
i added these 5 days before you reported to the "type" filter....i see it clear as day in both pc/psp....if you do not see them, then something went very wrong in your build.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

The new Wagic version 0.16 is out, please download it and post bug reports for that version in the new thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3108