Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline

Re: Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by 840126 »

rawsugar wrote:stationary up and running and almost sure my version is current, altho i still have the problem of crash when i try to convert player deck to Ai deck.

azorius herald is set to draw when into play should be gain 4 life.
Tacoghandi wrote:Shoreline Ranger searches for plains

Should be Island
Fixed in SVN. Thanks for reporting!
You can find the latest Eboot of Wagic in following links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6s9y671f0sjd5
or
http://www.mediafire.com/wth
Darkbritt

Post by Darkbritt »

I am not sure if it is just me, but I have both the PC and the PSP version (psp is 3000 and has latest update-if that even matters), and on the PSP version the controls are all tweaky.
Such as, when I am editing my deck and I click the circle button (strange button choice. Took me a while to figure them out lol) to put them into my deck from my collection, if I have more than one I put two at a time in, even when I only want one. Same goes for if I want one to be taken out.
Also, when I am trying to select something, I will constantly skip over the option until I finally can click it.
And in the store- not sure about anything else like this- when I click the button to save and leave the menu will occasionally appear and disappear as soon as it popped up. I have to hold the button that makes the menu appear and as it's flashing back and forth I have to hold the down button and then click the circle button.
PC version works fine though.
Is this just me?
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Darkbritt wrote:I am not sure if it is just me, but I have both the PC and the PSP version (psp is 3000 and has latest update-if that even matters), and on the PSP version the controls are all tweaky.
Such as, when I am editing my deck and I click the circle button (strange button choice. Took me a while to figure them out lol) to put them into my deck from my collection, if I have more than one I put two at a time in, even when I only want one. Same goes for if I want one to be taken out.
Also, when I am trying to select something, I will constantly skip over the option until I finally can click it.
And in the store- not sure about anything else like this- when I click the button to save and leave the menu will occasionally appear and disappear as soon as it popped up. I have to hold the button that makes the menu appear and as it's flashing back and forth I have to hold the down button and then click the circle button.
PC version works fine though.
Is this just me?
Check your hotkeys in the options and see if you have circle assigned. you shouldn't need to have anything assigned in that menu to play the game
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Pretty sure this card is coded wrong i need to know how to change it im not sure what the correct code is
[card]
name=Golem-Skin Gauntlets
auto={2}:equip
auto=gear/0
text=Equipped creature gets +1/+0 for each Equipment attached to it. -- Equip {2} ({2}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery. This card enters the battlefield unattached and stays on the battlefield if the creature leaves.)
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
I dont know which to change the line to
auto=gear1/0
or
auto=gear 1/0
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Darkbritt

Post by Darkbritt »

Tacoghandi wrote: Check your hotkeys in the options and see if you have circle assigned. you shouldn't need to have anything assigned in that menu to play the game
Well I figured that lol. Just commenting on the strange default buttons.
Really? Hmm. I am going to go see what buttons do what when I get rid of the hotkeys, thanks.

Either way, the psp version is buggy. But I can try to re-install it to see if that fixes anything.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Darkbritt wrote:
Tacoghandi wrote: Check your hotkeys in the options and see if you have circle assigned. you shouldn't need to have anything assigned in that menu to play the game
Well I figured that lol. Just commenting on the strange default buttons.
Really? Hmm. I am going to go see what buttons do what when I get rid of the hotkeys, thanks.

Either way, the psp version is buggy. But I can try to re-install it to see if that fixes anything.
It will. This is a known issue and reinstalling the game from scratch will fix it.
Darkbritt

Post by Darkbritt »

wololo wrote: It will. This is a known issue and reinstalling the game from scratch will fix it.
Sorry, I should have done that from the beginning. Thanks =) it works great now. Omg I love this game. great job!
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

We are actually struggling to reproduce this issue, would you have any idea what you could have done that caused this?
Do you have a specific "profile" in wagic ?
did you instal the latest version over a previous one?
Do you play with the same files on windows and the PSP? (i.e. do you share your decks, etc... in the two versions ?)
Did you remap your keys on the PSP ?

Post by 840126 »

S4r0m wrote:Tolarian Entrancer doesn't seem to work. It reads:
Tolarian Entrancer
{1}{U}
Creature — Human Wizard
1/1
Whenever Tolarian Entrancer becomes blocked by a creature, gain control of that creature at end of combat.
Let's say i attack with it, then i got blocked for a 2/2, when damage resolves, appears a box saying "move", regardless what i do before, the text goes off after pushhing circle button (on psp), then the card dies, combat ends and the 2/2 creature is still on its owner's side. But, on official magic rules reads this:
* The control change has no duration; you’ll retain control of that creature until the game ends or until some other effect causes it to change control. It doesn’t matter if Tolarian Entrancer leaves play, or if Tolarian Entrancer has already left play by the time the “at end of combat” ability triggers.
Which for me seems very logical, because the card doesn't explain it needs to be alive, neither the need to do any damage, just being blocked.
Fixed in SVN. Thanks!
or

Post by 840126 »

Tacoghandi wrote:Pretty sure this card is coded wrong i need to know how to change it im not sure what the correct code is
[card]
name=Golem-Skin Gauntlets
auto={2}:equip
auto=gear/0
text=Equipped creature gets +1/+0 for each Equipment attached to it. -- Equip {2} ({2}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery. This card enters the battlefield unattached and stays on the battlefield if the creature leaves.)
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
I dont know which to change the line to
auto=gear1/0
or
auto=gear 1/0
This is the correct code:
auto=teach(creature) thisforeach(gear) 1/0
I will fix it in SVN later. Thanks for reporting!
or