Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by wololo »

on top of my head I would say that you are not putting the folder "wagic_res" in the correct place. This happens a lot to people who have game categories, for example.
Just rename wagic_res into Res, and move it in the WTH folder, delete the file "Res.txt", then see if it works.
phoust

Post by phoust »

[Somber Hoverguard] didn't have flying.
[serra avenger] can summon fifth turn.
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

hidden spider is triggered by reach should be flying

and thx for lure of prey:)
Azul

Post by Azul »

0.15 Bugs -

-If you set random player goes first in options you do not get to mulligan.
-I cannot attack with Mogg Flunkies anymore when I assign other creatures to attack.
Mogg Flunkies can't attack or block alone
-I usually remap my keys so that X is accept and O is go back (the North American button mapping). This doesn't change the button displayed to interrupt spells.

-The button remapping page is still REALLY confusing for what it is. You're allowed to scroll down the list of buttons that are assigned and select one. Then it asks what button you want remapped, then asks what you want it remapped to. I would assume that if you press 'accept' over a certain button then that is the button that you want to change.
----example: I want to remap O to X - I would scroll down the list until I get to O and hit the accept button. Then it would either ask me what I want to remap O to with a list or just 'push the button you want for this setting.' If that button is already assigned then it would just swap the one that is duplicated. In this case I would lose my O button once I reassigned it to X so it would just remap X to O. I know I'm not explaining it perfectly but its the control configuration found in most modern games.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

serra avenger fixed in svn, thanks
hidden spider fixed
Somber Hoverguard fixed

-If you set random player goes first in options you do not get to mulligan. ======known issue, is on the "no fix" list.
-I cannot attack with Mogg Flunkies anymore when I assign other creatures to attack.
Mogg Flunkies can't attack or block alone ========known issue, no eta on fix.
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

hidden ancients is triggered by creature should be enchantment
S4r0m

Post by S4r0m »

Not really a bug related to 1.15, it's more a bug with the images pack of mirrodin (MRD):

The images of set MRD dont display, they have the correct ID and properly zipped, but psp images should be 200*285 pixels, but MRD images are set to 200*284...
I'm not sure but that's the only difference i saw between other sets and this one, which in my case, the MRD images cannot be displayed on my psp.

On pc version (linux) i have a similar issue: Some sets, 10E, ALL, CSP, DIS and GPT, dont display images like the others, i need to have all images unzipped inside their directory to make them work. Yes, now they work, but is odd that for those sets i must have their images unzipped; And in this case, there are no differences in image sizes.
pincho

Post by pincho »

Hi, congrats, great job.

I found a bug: Welkin guide (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=178096) is not doing the effect of "When Welkin Guide enters the battlefield, target creature gets +2/+2 and gains flying until end of turn."
I use psp 1000 and CF 3.71 m33-4
????
pincho

Post by pincho »

another one: i've setted the options so that it was random who started the game. then i started playing with 1 colour random decks and it crashed twice. I can't assure if it's related, as it only happend twice for about 20 games, but it didn't happend before.
????
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

this one might not be fixable. hidden predator is set to trigger when opponents cast a power 4+ creature but should be when he controls one.

also tricky: gift of the woods treat the 0/3 as permanent and repeatable. tried a few things but couldnt fix:(

also i wasnt able to verify (going to bed:P) but it looks like cards where you choose a color and im guiessing others skip the choice phase.
Last edited by rawsugar on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.