Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by wololo »

Hi Wagic users, please post bug reports for Wagic 0.15.1 in this topic, thanks :)
rawsugar

Re: Bugs 0.15.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by rawsugar »

centaur omenreader is set to reduce cost by 1 should be 2

leyline of singularity does nothing. it doesnt make permanents count as legendary. i compiled (and copied this time) to check.

also I'd greatly appreciate it if lure of prey could be changed to the code below. It skips the restriction i know but a player can add that, and it's better to have a functioning card that needs a line than a non-functioning card that has wrong lines imo..
[card]
name=Lure of Prey
auto=moveTo(myBattlefield) target(creature[green]|myhand)
text=Cast Lure of Prey only if an opponent cast a creature spell this turn. -- You may put a green creature card from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

you just need to start completely from scratch with you build raw....just tested the leyline, it's working perfectly.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

[card]
name=Lure of Prey
auto=moveTo(myBattlefield) target(creature[green]|myhand)
text=Cast Lure of Prey only if an opponent cast a creature spell this turn. -- You may put a green creature card from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]

no.....
how about its coded as support now :)
build from svn and reupdate.
[card]
name=Lure of Prey
target=creature[green]|myhand
auto=moveTo(mybattlefield)
restriction=casted(creature[green]|opponentstack)
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
this is its new code.
flancer

Post by flancer »

i don't know if they changed the rules, but if don't, there are a big bug on this version (0.15.1):

i can put all Lands in hand on battlefield at my turn.

i play Wagic on my N900. Later i will try the PC version.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

flancer wrote:i don't know if they changed the rules, but if don't, there are a big bug on this version (0.15.1):

i can put all Lands in hand on battlefield at my turn.
Please delete your old Wagic installation and reinstall everything from scratch. My guess is that you copied old files from 0.14.1 into 0.15.1.
Especially, make sure that you have the rules/mtg.txt file from 0.15.1 and not from 0.14.1
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

exactly......
Mercury071476

Post by Mercury071476 »

the avatars in the "choose opponent" window doesn't appear on its corresponding decks..,you guys did this on purpose or its just an error? :D
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Mercury071476 wrote:the avatars in the "choose opponent" window doesn't appear on its corresponding decks..,you guys did this on purpose or its just an error? :D
It's a known bug, check http://code.google.com/p/wagic/issues/detail?id=622
We didn't find the time to fix it before the release, and it happens only once in a while, apparently
OniYuki

Post by OniYuki »

Hey there, I'm having problems getting wagic to work on my psp 1000 with 5.00m33-6 cfw. I deleted my old version of wagic (14.1) and copied the folders from 15.1 to my psp, but wagic won't load up. I tried all the iso modes and nothing has worked so far. I was also having the same kinds of problems with the beta version of 15.0. I don't know if I had left anything related to wagic on my memory stick or not, but I did do a thorough check and nothing was there. I'm going to format my memory stick and try again. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.