A few card bugs

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
bigbuha

A few card bugs

Post by bigbuha »

Hello! First of all, thanks for this great card game!

I found some bugs:

1. card Weakness (1 black mana cost) - If opponent plays it, it taps your creature. But you can't untap it during your upkeep phase, by paying 4 mana.

2. card Skullclamp (1 mana cost, artifact) - This one actually makes this card even better... It says on the card: "When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards." If you unsommon equiped creature, or it gets unsommoned by your opponent, you also draw 2 cards!!! (This card then makes a killer combo with Esperzoa, and for example Ornithopter) :)

3. cards Swords Of Light and Shadow, Swords of Fire and Ice (both 3 mana cost, artifact-Equpment) - If they are equipped together, after an succsesful attack, you cant assign 2 damage from Sword of Fire and Ice, because your graveyard is still open from the effect of "returning creature card from graveyard" from card Swords of Light and Shadow.

4. card Max Pearl (0 mana cost, artifact) - you can play it without discarding a land card (if you dont have land in Ur hand) its not activated though. But you can activate it by playing another Max Pearl and discarding a land. Then you have 2 Max Pearls (or more) for 1 land.

P.S. I know this are minor issuses. But hey, I thought you might appriciate this report. Since you strike me as an great enthusiasts of this card game. I know I am. ; )
Thanks again for this great game.
leungclj

Re: A few card bugs

Post by leungclj »

thanks for reporting, i will look into Skullclamp, and swords.

as for weakness.... this is what it looks like:
so I am not sure what you mean by "paying 4 mana"

as for Max Pearl, i can not find this card.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
kucing

Post by kucing »

For the first card, I think he means Paralyze.
bigbuha

Post by bigbuha »

kucing wrote:For the first card, I think he means Paralyze.
Oooops... Yeah. I meant Paralayze.
gdspsp

Post by gdspsp »

Also, Mox Pearl (from Alpha, Beta, Limited) is a zero CC artifact that produces W mana
Or, Mox Daimond (can't remeber set) has imprint a land, mox diamond produces mana of any color that the imprinted land produces
Or, maybe Chrome Mox (MRD, mirridin?) has imprint a non-land card, chrome mox produces mana of any color that the imprinted card consists
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

He meant Mox Diamond:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Mox Diamond
auto=moveTo(mygraveyard) notatarget(land|myhand)
auto=moveTo(mygraveyard) notatarget(this|myBattlefield)
auto=@movedTo(land|mygraveyard) from(myhand):lord(mox diamond) {T}:Add{W} && lord(mox diamond) {T}:Add{U} && lord(mox diamond) {T}:Add{B} && lord(mox diamond) {T}:Add{R} && lord(mox diamond) {T}:Add{G}
text=If Mox Diamond would enter the battlefield, you may discard a land card instead. If you do, put Mox Diamond onto the battlefield. If you don't, put it into its owner's graveyard. -- {T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
mana={0}
type=Artifact
[/card]
ImageImageImageImageImage
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

[also want to add my thx again:P]
a few ive noticed:
pelakka wyrm has the stats cost and text of overgrown battlement but works as a 0/4 creature (not defender - rly did a number on my white/green+3red defender-->blaze deck:P)

having some trouble playing hidden horror/mercenary knight. wont let me sacrifice any creature other than the horror/knight - this might be me being **** tho, new to the game. possibly code it to discard the creature as part of cost? dunno bout coding but seems there are a few alternatives that come to the same thing if original effect is tricky to duplicate.

rapacious one doesnt spawn the eldrazi spawns if its blocked - deals the trample damage but no spawns - minor issue i suppose but i have a few ideas for this card id like to try when i get more cards^^

thats all for now. is there a sticky somewhere for this kind of thing - also - unrelated - can some1 point me in the direction of images for the cards? i miss those snide, cynical little comments^^

and again----thx:)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

rawsugar wrote:[also want to add my thx again:P]
a few ive noticed:
pelakka wyrm has the stats cost and text of overgrown battlement but works as a 0/4 creature (not defender - rly did a number on my white/green+3red defender-->blaze deck:P)

having some trouble playing hidden horror/mercenary knight. wont let me sacrifice any creature other than the horror/knight - this might be me being **** tho, new to the game. possibly code it to discard the creature as part of cost? dunno bout coding but seems there are a few alternatives that come to the same thing if original effect is tricky to duplicate.

rapacious one doesnt spawn the eldrazi spawns if its blocked - deals the trample damage but no spawns - minor issue i suppose but i have a few ideas for this card id like to try when i get more cards^^

thats all for now. is there a sticky somewhere for this kind of thing - also - unrelated - can some1 point me in the direction of images for the cards? i miss those snide, cynical little comments^^

and again----thx:)
about hidden horror/knight...the option to sacrifice a creature card in your hand will only come up if you actually have a creature to discard...otherwise it will only display "sacrifice" instead of "sacrifice OR discard"

note if you arent compling your own build and using the lastest compliation of wagic from the source, you wont get ANY option except sacrifice horror/knight...im leaning more toward this as most people dont know that 12.1 isnt the latest version of wagic :P

support for the horror/knight was added about 4 days ago...so if you downloaded 12.1 or if you compiled about before 4 days ago...it will appear as if the cards dont work. the only other option if you dont feel like compling is waiting for wagic 13.0 comes out...who knows when that will be

about the wyrm, that was fixed recently also :) thank you for pointing it out just in case it wasnt it would have been helpful.

and about rapacious one, unfortunately thats a known issue...@damaged( trigger currently have so many bugs is almost not even worth it to have in the source at all...like alot of instences where it wont trigger...or triggers incorrectly, and "movedto(" trigger suffers from the same flaws when its supposed to trigger in combat, if the creature dies or it dies, then it will trigger but have no effect since the targets and source are already dead the game fizzles the effect of the trigger.
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

got my version from http://wololo.net/wagic/download but youre saying 12.1 ISNT the newest version? where do i find the newest then? and when i do will i have to start over?:P
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

oh yeah that 12.1...the newest version can be found in the SVN source. theres a section in the forum called source and compalitions, theres a guide in there on how to install the source and compile a build.