Bugs 0.12.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
bigbuha

Re: Bugs 0.12.1

Post by bigbuha »

Hello! First of all, thanks for this great card game!

I found some bugs:

1. card Weakness (1 black mana cost) - If opponent plays it, it taps your creature. But you can't untap it during your upkeep phase, by paying 4 mana.

2. card Skullclamp (1 mana cost, artifact) - This one actually makes this card even better... It says on the card: "When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards." If you unsommon equiped creature, or it gets unsommoned by your opponent, you also draw 2 cards!!! (This card then makes a killer combo with Esperzoa, and for example Ornithopter) :)

3. cards Swords Of Light and Shadow, Swords of Fire and Ice (both 3 mana cost, artifact-Equpment) - If they are equipped together, after an succsesful attack, you cant assign 2 damage from Sword of Fire and Ice, because your graveyard is still open from the effect of "returning creature card from graveyard" from card Swords of Light and Shadow.

P.S. I know this are minor issuses. But hey, I thought you might appriciate this report. Since you strike me as an great enthusiast of this card game. I know I am. ; )
Thanks again for this great game.
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

Onitenshi wrote:
leungclj wrote:
Frutos wrote:I think there is a bug in "Tolsimir Wolfblood". Text: "Put a legendary 2/2 green and white Wolf creature token named Voja into play."

Right now I'm facing two "Voja" wolves, and the second "Voja" should have put both tokens away, being legendary creatures.
this has been "fixed" in r2122.
not a very good fix, tokens should have a converted manacost of 0, unless they're copies
omg.... would you like me to remove it?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

name=Snapping Creeper
abilities=reach

Is wrong, this card shouldn't have reach

Tectonic Edge lacks the {S} in adition to the activation
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

ph34rbot wrote:name=Snapping Creeper
abilities=reach

Is wrong, this card shouldn't have reach

Tectonic Edge lacks the {S} in adition to the activation
thanks, fixed in r2123
Klyde

Waning Wurm

Post by Klyde »

Hello this is about Waning Wurm. It has Vanishing 2, "Vanishing 2 (This permanent enters the battlefield with two time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.)"

I discussed the issue here: posting.php?mode=edit&f=21&p=14822

The actual card code is this:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Waning Wurm
auto=@each my upkeep:counter(0/0,-1,Time)
auto=@movedTo(other creature|myBattlefield):counter(0/0,1,Time)
auto=lord(waning wurm[-counter{0/0.1.Time}]|myBattlefield) -99/-99
text=Vanishing 2 (This permanent enters the battlefield with two time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.)
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie Wurm
power=7
toughness=6
[/card]
Now the Waning Wurm should be something like this (Zethfox checked and confirmed):

[card]
name=Waning Wurm
auto=counter(0/0,2,Time)
text=Vanishing 2 (This permanent enters the battlefield with two time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.)
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie Wurm
power=7
toughness=6
[/card]
Thank You for the work ^__^

K.
leungclj

Re: Waning Wurm

Post by leungclj »

Klyde wrote:Hello this is about Waning Wurm. It has Vanishing 2, "Vanishing 2 (This permanent enters the battlefield with two time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.)"

I discussed the issue here: posting.php?mode=edit&f=21&p=14822

The actual card code is this:

[card]
name=Waning Wurm
auto=@movedTo(other creature|myBattlefield):counter(0/0,1,Time)
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie Wurm
power=7
toughness=6
[/card]
Now the Waning Wurm should be something like this (Zethfox checked and confirmed):

[card]
name=Waning Wurm
auto=counter(0/0,2,Time)
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie Wurm
power=7
toughness=6
[/card]
Thank You for the work ^__^

K.
thanks, fixed in SVN
Gadget2006

Post by Gadget2006 »

Hello,
I noticed several things that don't work or might not work correctly:

- Incinerate does not work at all for me. Whenever I use it against a creature it just taps that creature and deals no damage at all (while
it should deal 3 damage instead of tapping the creature). Tested in both the official 0.12.1 and the latest self-compiled SVN (the same
glitch).

- Nyxathid behaves strangely from time to time. While sometimes it does indeed get -1/-1 sometimes, it also does get +1/+1 and becomes
8/8 for no apparent reason... Unfortunately I haven't figured out what it depends on and I don't know if it happens each time or not.
pake1

Post by pake1 »

Hi

the card Gaseous Form, does not prevent combat damage dealt nor received.

It seems that the operand

auto=preventallcombatdamage from(mytgt)
does not work.
jshmoe12

Post by jshmoe12 »

Im not sure if this is a bug but maybe more of a suggestion. When I play my elf deck I usually have awakening zone in there for sacking tokens. Well say for instance I am playing against faeries (favorite AI :P ), they have flying so lets say they attack me and I go to my eldrazi spawn tokens, The way wagic is programmed it will actually let me choose block with the spawn tokens. Although it won't block it does give me the option, whick I think for new players could be misleading. I think that if it is a flying creature that is attacking and you are trying to use a spawn token to block it should still show a menu to allow you to sac the creature for mana but "blocker" should be greyed out or something. Maybe make the blocker option in those circumstances greyed out or not able to be selected, ya know? Anyway that is just my two cents :P Thx for the great game and homebrew. I just have to say I love the wagic for psp homebrew it is awesome to be able to play against AI anywhere I am!! Thank you for working on this great game.
NoobSauce

Post by NoobSauce »

This isn't a Wagic bug, but the link to the miki is dead -- points to the buglist for 11.1

Would it be ok for me to, when I find the time, add a page for 12.1 bugs in the miki?