Bugs 0.12.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
maxx

Re: Bugs 0.12.1

Post by maxx »

I'm not sure if this was reported... but tokens are appearing in the shop.

"Cards" like ... Arc Lightning's 3rd Damage, Careful Studies 2nd Discard, etc.

Hopefully its something like a simple (if id > 0) .. can be added to fix this!
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

maxx wrote:I'm not sure if this was reported... but tokens are appearing in the shop.

"Cards" like ... Arc Lightning's 3rd Damage, Careful Studies 2nd Discard, etc.

Hopefully its something like a simple (if id > 0) .. can be added to fix this!
yes, this bug is known. thanks for reporting anyway
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Frutos

Post by Frutos »

Hello,

I'm casting "animate dead" on creatures in the graveyard with the ability "protection from black"

I think both the enchanment and the creature should be put in the graveyard once the creature is in play.
Frutos

Post by Frutos »

"Putrid Imp" can sacrifice creatures as soon as it enters the bettlefield, ignoring summoning sickness. (Altough it can't attack the turn its summoned)
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Frutos wrote:"Putrid Imp" can sacrifice creatures as soon as it enters the bettlefield, ignoring summoning sickness. (Altough it can't attack the turn its summoned)
Hi Frutos,

creatures can activate all their abilities without a tap-symbol as soon as they have entered the battlefield. Conclusion: Not a bug! ;)
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

Frutos wrote:Hello,

I think there is a bug in "Tolsimir Wolfblood". Text: "Put a legendary 2/2 green and white Wolf creature token named Voja into play."

Right now I'm facing two "Voja" wolves, and the second "Voja" should have put both tokens away, being legendary creatures.

Thank you for a great game!
it appears that Tolsimir Wolfblood will need to be removed after all, since it is not yet possible to give a creature multiple colour without giving it some sort of multi colour manacost.
Frutos

Post by Frutos »

Hello,

I think there could be a bug on "mind twist".

There are serveral "oracles" on this card. First versions (alfa, beta, ...) said "opponent must discard". On 4th ed. the oracle was changed to "target player discards".

I have played Wagic with several of the above versions and even if I target myself the opponent discards his cards. (It's weird, but I needed desperately to get some big creatures on my graveyard to use doomed necromancer and avoid loosing the game).

I have searched on internet the correct effect of this card and found the following:
http://www.wizards.com/dci/judge/main.a ... ugust_2001

"Magic Rulings & Errata - August, 2001"
3) Mind Twist has been changed from "target opponent" to "target player" to reflect its most recent printing."

Hope I'm right this time :oops:
kucing

Post by kucing »

It seems that Noxious Ghoul is broken. Everytime my opponents cast a non-zombie creature card to the battlefield, their creatures are always going straight to the graveyard everytime I have a Noxious Ghoul on the field.
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

Frutos wrote:I think there is a bug in "Tolsimir Wolfblood". Text: "Put a legendary 2/2 green and white Wolf creature token named Voja into play."

Right now I'm facing two "Voja" wolves, and the second "Voja" should have put both tokens away, being legendary creatures.
this has been "fixed" in r2122.
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

leungclj wrote:
Frutos wrote:I think there is a bug in "Tolsimir Wolfblood". Text: "Put a legendary 2/2 green and white Wolf creature token named Voja into play."

this has been "fixed" in r2122.
not a very good fix, tokens should have a converted manacost of 0, unless they're copies
ImageImageImageImageImage