Wagic nightly builds

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
kevlahnota

Re: Wagic nightly builds

Post by kevlahnota »

@MithosFall, latest master have PT layers(7a - 7e) and changelings is fixed :)
dirtybeagles

Post by dirtybeagles »

Hey team, trying to get the latest PSP build running in adrinline (on Vita) and I went to grab the 0.19.0 core off the OP but it is no longer available for download. Can anyone let me know if A.) 0.19.0 is still the latest for PSP and B.) can someone link me the core files?

Edit: Nevermind. I went to the github and downloaded the latest cmake and that worked fine. Thanks.
John Rohan

Post by John Rohan »

Any chance of a PSP update again?

I'm using version 19.2.726 and it works well. I know there was a slightly newer release but that one would crash on the PSP (I went back to using the PSP instead of the Vita, because it's such a pain to transfer files)

Anyway, I would really like to update my sets since it's been nine months. Github is so dang confusing, it was hard even to find the releases page, and I don't even know what I'm supposed to use there. The latest release for the PSP there was in 2013! And what are cmakes?

For awhile I was just overwriting my core data to update my sets. But now that won't work anymore since the card coding is different. I tried it and some cards won't work. I looked at the primitives file and no wonder. For example, compare this one card, Verdant Catacombs. Why did it change so much??

My working version:
[card]
name=Verdant Catacombs
auto={L}{T}{S}:moveTo(myBattlefield) target(swamp,forest|mylibrary)
text={T}, Pay 1 life, Sacrifice Verdant Catacombs: Search your library for a Swamp or Forest card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
type=Land
[/card]

The latest version (won't work for me):
[card]
name=Verdant Catacombs
aicode=activate moveTo(myBattlefield) target(*[forest;swamp]|myLibrary)
auto={L}{T}{S}:name(search card) reveal:plibrarycount optionone name(choose card) target(*[forest;swamp]|reveal) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!( becomes(tobecast) ueot )! optiononeend optiontwo name(put back) target(<1>*|reveal) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!( all(*|reveal) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!(shuffle)! )! optiontwoend afterrevealed all(tobecast|mylibrary) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!(moveto(ownerbattlefield))! afterrevealedend revealend
text={T}, Pay 1 life, Sacrifice Verdant Catacombs: Search your library for a Swamp or Forest card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
type=Land
[/card]

So I assume I would need a new EBOOT file to get this to work. Does anyone even make those anymore? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bas

Post by Bas »

Zethfox coded a reveal-Zone in a newer version.
I think aicode is simply an alt-code is simply a code used by the AI instead.

PSP is quite a hassle. I did upload my config here, which has it's own bugs and uses an outdated eboot, but added and fixed some cards/sets manually (up to AKH included atm). More of a wonky workaround than a real solution.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66239&start=100
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
John Rohan

Post by John Rohan »

Bas wrote: PSP is quite a hassle. I did upload my config here, which has it's own bugs and uses an outdated eboot, but added and fixed some cards/sets manually (up to AKH included atm). More of a wonky workaround than a real solution.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66239&start=100

Thanks - I wish there wasn't such a move away from the PSP. Wagic was born on the PSP, and works the best there. Tablets and smartphones have to be rooted to play it, and don't have hard buttons that the PSP has.
Red Wizard

Post by Red Wizard »

64-bit Linux binary, compiled from the latest cmake release (September 8, 2017) :mrgreen:
Tested and working on current KDE Manjaro and current KDE Neon.

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!hM4UCagY!6AbKYrkEazfTMezAzYnTnZPLgfqObTy4a4yqfDc6Veg
Should be possible to run it on other desktops but I have not yet determined which QT libs are needed.

Please note this has the same issues as the current Windows release:
1. Game won't start up with card grade set below 0: Borderline. Back up your collection.dat before running this if you have any lower graded cards, because they will be automatically deleted!
2. Game crashes constantly if you play without card images. With card images the game is more stable than any previous binaries IMO.

Thank you to whomever wrote the compilation guide on GitHub. :ugeek:
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I updated all the links in the previous post: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new update, see you soon ;)
Frankd004

Re: Wagic SVN builds

Post by Frankd004 »

wololo wrote: Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 am Thanks, I updated the first post comparateur assurance chat and added a windows build.
Kev, any reason your build is for 4.x and not 3.x or 2.3x ? Wagic should run fine on these platforms too
Not sure where to post exactly but 0.19.2.953 was just released on Github.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Actually I released on github the 0.22.3 version for PC(Win/Linux), PSP/PSVita and Android with new features and bug fixing: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

See you soon.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Is there a link to nightly builds? I love wagic and the Aug 2019 update was so fantastic. I am happy to hear that Wagic team is still working on it..I can't wait for an update..Would love to play with some of the new cards on my PC.

Is there a link to nightly builds? Lately feels like there has been a lot of spam all over these forums.