Bug reports 0.23.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Vitty85

Re: Bug reports 0.23.1

Post by Vitty85 »

Yes, there was another small issue… try this:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Muxus, Goblin Grandee
aicode=activate all(creature[goblin;manacost<=5;zpos<=6]|mylibrary) moveto(mybattlefield) and!( all(*[zpos<=6]|mylibrary) bottomoflibrary )!
auto=name(Look top 6) reveal:6 optionone name(Get goblins) target(<6>creature[goblin;manacost<=5]|reveal) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!( becomes(tobecast) ueot )! optiononeend optiontwo name(put back) target(<1>*|reveal) bottomoflibrary and!( all(*|reveal) bottomoflibrary )! optiontwoend afterrevealed all(tobecast|mylibrary) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!(moveto(ownerbattlefield))! afterrevealedend revealend
text=When Muxus, Goblin Grandee enters the battlefield, reveal the top six cards of your library. Put all Goblin creature cards with converted mana cost 5 or less from among them onto the battlefield and the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. -- Whenever Muxus attacks, it gets +1/+1 until end of turn for each other Goblin you control.
auto=_ATTACKING_name(Get 1/1 for each other goblin) type:goblin:mybattlefieldminus1minusend/type:goblin:mybattlefieldminus1minusend ueot
mana={4}{R}{R}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Goblin Noble
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Let me know, see you.

P.S.
In any case download the new executables of Wagic on GitHub or Forum, version is always 0.23.1 but there can be other updates.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I have updated the Wagic 0.23.1 for PC tonight from here

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... s-0231.zip

and I cast Muxus and I can select the Goblins on the top 6 and put them onto the battlefield then he gets +1/+1 for each other goblin on the battlefield until EOT...When I attack he still isn't getting the trigger for each other goblin.

Sorry. Is there a way I can check my current version to see if I have the latest? The only thing I am seeing is the Wagic 0.23.1 on the main menu. Been getting my links from here.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66595&start=20#p99279
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I just tried the Muxus i post and it's working, i guess you are not replacing correctly the primitives in borderline.txt file...

About exe, if you downloaded yesterday it's ok, i didn't update again today.

Be aware you replace primitives well, i'm not sure how you are doing.

Ah of course be sure also of your macros.txt, it has to contain the _ATTACKING_ macro inside.

# Attacking
#AUTO_DEFINE _ATTACKING_ @combat(attacking) source(this):
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Ok,

To make it easy i upload the modifications of Time Wipe and Muxus on GITHUB, you can download again from there and make test.

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... s-0231.zip

Let me know, see you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Also I tried out commander deck and noticed a few other bugs.

-Jolrael mwonvuli recluse..get a cat every time I draw a card after the second one. Procs multiple times after second draw for each turn.

[card]
name=Jolrael, Mwonvuli Recluse
auto=@drawof(player):transforms((,newability[@drawof(player) restriction{once}:token(Cat Jol)])) oneshot
auto={4}{G}{G}:all(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,setpower=type:*:myHand,settoughness=type:*:myHand)) ueot
text=Whenever you draw your second card each turn, create a 2/2 green Cat creature token. -- {4}{G}{G}: Until end of turn, creatures you control have base power and toughness X/X, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
mana={1}{G}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

You are right, this is the correct primitive:

[card]
name=Jolrael, Mwonvuli Recluse
auto=@drawof(player) restriction{compare(pdrewcount)~equalto~2}:name(Create cat) token(Cat Jol)
auto={4}{G}{G}:name(All creatures becomes X/X) all(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,setpower=type:*:myHand,settoughness=type:*:myHand)) ueot
text=Whenever you draw your second card each turn, create a 2/2 green Cat creature token. -- {4}{G}{G}: Until end of turn, creatures you control have base power and toughness X/X, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
mana={1}{G}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]
See you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Thank you...

Trying to play Tergrid, God of Fright and it is broken...I automatically get free stuff from opponents hand on my turn. The ability seems to work when they discard but still trying it out.

[card]
name=Tergrid, God of Fright
abilities=menace
other={3}{B} name(Tergrid's Lantern)
otherrestriction=can play artifact,compare(isflipped)~equalto~1
restriction=compare(isflipped)~equalto~0
anyzone={0}:doubleside(Tergrid's Lantern)
autostack=if paid(alternative) then flip(Tergrid's Lantern) forcetype(Legendary Artifact)
auto=@sacrificed(*[-instant;-sorcery;-token]|opponentbattlefield) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:may name(Put on battlefield) transforms((,newability[all(*[zpos=type:*:opponentgraveyard]|opponentgraveyard) moveto(mybattlefield)])) forever
auto=@discarded(*[-instant;-sorcery]|opponenthand) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:may name(Put on battlefield) transforms((,newability[all(*[zpos=type:*:opponentgraveyard]|opponentgraveyard) moveto(mybattlefield)])) forever
text=Menace -- Whenever an opponent sacrifices a nontoken permanent or discards a permanent card, you may put that card onto the battlefield under your control from their graveyard. // {3}{B} Tergrid's Lantern
mana={3}{B}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=God
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]

Edit:: it Might be fine playing commander right now with it in game will keep an eye on it.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi, i guess the primitives is correct, i cannot see any bug actually.

see you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Plaguecrafter makes you discard a card and sacrifice a creature it doesn't give us a choice. Makes both players do It when I cast it I think. But for sure I had 3 creatures including itself and I cast it and it made me sac a creature and discard.

[card]
name=Plaguecrafter
auto=restriction{type(creature|myBattlefield)~morethan~0}:ability$!sacrifice notatarget(creature|mybattlefield)!$ controller
auto=restriction{type(creature|opponentBattlefield)~morethan~0}:ability$!sacrifice notatarget(creature|mybattlefield)!$ opponent
auto=restriction{type(creature|myBattlefield)~lessthan~1}:transforms((,newability[target(*|myhand) reject])) controller
auto=restriction{type(creature|opponentBattlefield)~lessthan~1}:ability$!name(discard) reject notatarget(*|myhand)!$ opponent
text=When Plaguecrafter enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices a creature or planeswalker. Each player who can't discards a card.
mana={2}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Shaman
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
Steel Hellkite also not letting me put mana into X after I did combat damage to opponent to sweep any of his permanents.

[card]
name=Steel Hellkite
abilities=flying
auto={2}:1/0 ueot
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):phaseaction<postbattle> may {X}:destroy all(*[-land;manacost=X]) opponent limit:1
text=Flying -- {2}: Steel Hellkite gets +1/+0 until end of turn. -- {X}: Destroy each nonland permanent with converted mana cost X whose controller was dealt combat damage by Steel Hellkite this turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.
mana={6}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

About Plaguecrafter I guess I understood the problem, you can try this:

[card]
name=Plaguecrafter
auto=if type(creature|myBattlefield)~morethan~0 then ability$!name(Sacrifice a creature) name(Sacrifice a creature) sacrifice notatarget(creature|mybattlefield)!$ controller
auto=if type(creature|opponentBattlefield)~morethan~0 then ability$!name(Sacrifice a creature) name(Sacrifice a creature) sacrifice notatarget(creature|mybattlefield)!$ opponent
auto=if type(creature|myBattlefield)~equalto~0 then ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) reject notatarget(*|myhand)!$ controller
auto=if type(creature|opponentBattlefield)~equalto~0 then ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) reject notatarget(*|myhand)!$ opponent
text=When Plaguecrafter enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices a creature or planeswalker. Each player who can't discards a card.
mana={2}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Shaman
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
About Hellkite I also understood the bug, you can try this:

[card]
name=Steel Hellkite
abilities=flying
auto={2}:name(Gains 1/0) 1/0 ueot
auto=@combatdamageof(player) from(this):name(Hellkite Effect) counter(0/0.1.HellkiteEffect)
auto=@combatdamagefoeof(player) from(this):name(Hellkite Effect) counter(0/0.1.HellkiteOppoEffect)
auto=@each endofturn restriction{compare(hascnthellkiteeffect)~morethan~0}:name(Effect ends) removeallcounters(0/0.1.HellkiteEffect)
auto=@each endofturn restriction{compare(hascnthellkiteoppoeffect)~morethan~0}:name(Effect ends) removeallcounters(0/0.1.HellkiteOppoEffect)
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{0}:name(X=0) all(*[-land;manacost=0]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{0}:name(X=0) all(*[-land;manacost=0]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{1}:name(X=1) all(*[-land;manacost=1]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{1}:name(X=1) all(*[-land;manacost=1]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{2}:name(X=2) all(*[-land;manacost=2]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{2}:name(X=2) all(*[-land;manacost=2]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{3}:name(X=3) all(*[-land;manacost=3]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{3}:name(X=3) all(*[-land;manacost=3]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{4}:name(X=4) all(*[-land;manacost=4]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{4}:name(X=4) all(*[-land;manacost=4]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{5}:name(X=5) all(*[-land;manacost=5]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{5}:name(X=5) all(*[-land;manacost=5]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{6}:name(X=6) all(*[-land;manacost=6]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{6}:name(X=6) all(*[-land;manacost=6]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{7}:name(X=7) all(*[-land;manacost=7]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{7}:name(X=7) all(*[-land;manacost=7]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{8}:name(X=8) all(*[-land;manacost=8]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{8}:name(X=8) all(*[-land;manacost=8]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{9}:name(X=9) all(*[-land;manacost=9]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{9}:name(X=9) all(*[-land;manacost=9]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{10}:name(X=10) all(*[-land;manacost=10]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{10}:name(X=10) all(*[-land;manacost=10]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{11}:name(X=11) all(*[-land;manacost=11]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{11}:name(X=11) all(*[-land;manacost=11]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{12}:name(X=12) all(*[-land;manacost=12]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{12}:name(X=12) all(*[-land;manacost=12]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{13}:name(X=13) all(*[-land;manacost=13]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{13}:name(X=13) all(*[-land;manacost=13]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{14}:name(X=14) all(*[-land;manacost=14]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{14}:name(X=14) all(*[-land;manacost=14]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{15}:name(X=15) all(*[-land;manacost=15]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{15}:name(X=15) all(*[-land;manacost=15]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{16}:name(X=16) all(*[-land;manacost=16]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{16}:name(X=16) all(*[-land;manacost=16]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{17}:name(X=17) all(*[-land;manacost=17]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{17}:name(X=17) all(*[-land;manacost=17]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{18}:name(X=18) all(*[-land;manacost=18]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{18}:name(X=18) all(*[-land;manacost=18]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{19}:name(X=19) all(*[-land;manacost=19]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{19}:name(X=19) all(*[-land;manacost=19]|myBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteOppoEffect)}{20}:name(X=20) all(*[-land;manacost>=20]|opponentBattlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0.-1.HellkiteEffect)}{20}:name(X=20) all(*[-land;manacost>=20]|myBattlefield) destroy
text=Flying -- {2}: Steel Hellkite gets +1/+0 until end of turn. -- {X}: Destroy each nonland permanent with converted mana cost X whose controller was dealt combat damage by Steel Hellkite this turn. Activate this ability only once each turn.
mana={6}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
See you.