Luminarch Ascension (ZEN) Not Supported

In this forum you will find all cards that COULD be added to the game but aren't because they don't work 100%.
goojamin

Re: Luminarch Ascension (ZEN) Discussion

Post by goojamin »

I was playing around with this card in a player deck that KF1 posted as from the notes above there is no way to enfore the life loss condition (yet) so I assume the AI would go crazy adding angels regardless if they took damage.

In my initial play though I was offered the choice to add a quest counter at the end of each players turn (me and my opponent). I may be miss interpreting the card text but I thought it should only give me the choice at the end of my opponents turn? If that is the case I added opponent to the second line as I have below and it seems to work well. With it I can play the deck just fine (assuming I'm honest about the life loss condition :D).

Code: Select all

auto=@each opponent endofturn notlifelose:may counter(0/0,1,Quest)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

what is everyones obsession with this card....i add 1000 new one...go play with supported cards and let this topic die already.....sheesh
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

It was not my intention to try and diminish the great work you have done adding official support for cards. The number of new cards added to wagic almost daily lately as well as the stability and other interface improvements you and the team are constantly adding is one of the reasons I love this project and I compile my own svn version a couple times a week.

In this case I was just having some fun looking at a card that I like that someone had posted some partially working code for. I knew coming in that this would not work 100% and was fine with that. I'm also not asking for it to be supported 100%. When and if the missing pieces are added is completely up to you.

Thanks again for all your hard work Zethfox!!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i didnt mean to sound rude btw, its just this card has been a topic for a while, with no support for it added (trust me i know becuase i would have been the one adding the support), then it became a topic amoungst devs in email, then it returned to a topic on the threads, then people were building decks with it...im like..really guys...move on....