Strength of the Tajuru - Worldwake

In this forum you will find all cards that COULD be added to the game but aren't because they don't work 100%.
blender2005

Strength of the Tajuru - Worldwake

Post by blender2005 »

Very good:

I'm trying to create this letter, but multikicker not find the solution because I was told that perhaps could be the kicker, but I can not find the solution

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Strength of the Tajuru
target=creature
auto=counter(1/1,X)
text=Multikicker {1} (You may pay an additional {1} any number of times as you cast this spell.) -- Choose target creature, then choose another target creature for each time Strength of the Tajuru was kicked. Put X +1/+1 counters on each of them.
mana={X}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
When the counters to get instead of the corresponding sets 1239556 rather than it should, someone can help me

Thank you very much

PS-sorry for the English, is translated by Google, and I do not speak English.
blender2005

Re: Strength of the Tajuru - Worldwake

Post by blender2005 »

After a few laps I was able to add me to work as well counters, this is the code:

[card]
auto=counter(1/1,X) target(creature|mybattlefield)
text=Multikicker {1} (You may pay an additional {1} any number of times as you cast this spell.) -- Choose target creature, then choose another target creature for each time Strength of the Tajuru was kicked. Put X +1/+1 counters on each of them.
mana={X}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
Just what's needed multikicker, but as for now not implemented, I will continue going round to see if it can be carried in another way, I tested the kicker, but if I put it as a creature counters will not let me put them on another, this is the code:

[card]
kicker={1}
auto=counter(1/1,X) target(creature|mybattlefield)
auto=kicker counter(1/1,X) target(creature|mybattlefield)
mana={X}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]