Idea for a Mod

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
Ginryuu

Idea for a Mod

Post by Ginryuu »

Hey Guys! So Here I've got an idea for a mod!
So first lemme explain you some of the details about
  • •Currently, my plan for this mod is to be an all anime mod but maybe I'll change my mind in the future and add some western cartoons or comic characters.
  • •I've removed the concept of different manas instead I replaced it with 1 type of Mana which I called Resource Points.
  • •I've borrowed the idea of the Knights and Dragons Mod where instead of the creatures having toughness, they have health points.
  • •I've also borrowed some idea from the game Jump Ultimate Star. The Support cards in which characters provide bonus stats for the Battle Cards.
This are the concepts that I have for now. :?

Here are some cards that I've created.

Unit cards are the Creature cards in this mod. They are used to attack your opponent and reduce their life points to 0. All Units have HP. When their HP drops to zero then the unit card will be destroyed. A unit can be summoned by paying for its required Resource point.

Action cards are the Sorcery cards in this mod. They are used to aid you in achieving victory towards your opponent. Some Action cards are powerful enough to leave your foe devastated! Some action cards don't need a resource point to cast. A good example of a resource point-free Action card is this.

There are two types of Support cards. (For Now.) The character support cards are well characters that helps you win with their abilities. They can't attack or block. The Rule support cards are cards that applies a change of atmosphere in the game. As the name of this type of support card suggests, it gives the duel a rule.

Here's an example of a support character card.

Here's an example of a Rule support card.

Soooo what do you guys think about my idea? Should I continue on this mod? :D
Bas

Re: Idea for a Mod

Post by Bas »

Did you realize and test any of these in Wagic already?
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Ginryuu

Re: Idea for a Mod

Post by Ginryuu »

Bas wrote:Did you realize and test any of these in Wagic already?
Not yet because I'm still at the planning phase.