Campaigns problem

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
darksepho

Campaigns problem

Post by darksepho »

Hi guys, I'm trying to play some of the campaigns I found on this forum (brothers war, journey to the eye, metal scars, etc..) but I can't play any of them correctly.
with most of them I start with an empty hand, and draw all the cards in order (all the lands first, then every copy of the same card) and that's the same for my rival. Otherwise when I start with a predefined hand or something already on the board, I can do nothing at all and when I skip the first turn it just discards all my cards in the graveyard..
what can I do? :( I'm using WTH 0.18.6 for PSP

EDIT: the only one that seems to work so far is thicker than water
Darth Agnon

Re: Campaigns problem

Post by Darth Agnon »

darksepho wrote:Hi guys, I'm trying to play some of the campaigns I found on this forum (brothers war, journey to the eye, metal scars, etc..) but I can't play any of them correctly.
with most of them I start with an empty hand, and draw all the cards in order (all the lands first, then every copy of the same card) and that's the same for my rival. Otherwise when I start with a predefined hand or something already on the board, I can do nothing at all and when I skip the first turn it just discards all my cards in the graveyard..
what can I do? :( I'm using WTH 0.18.6 for PSP

EDIT: the only one that seems to work so far is thicker than water
Hello, fellow Planeswalker. I experienced many of the same problems as you with Wagic campaigns, but gradually figured out how to fix most of them (apart from one: how to make the custom campaign AI avatars appear... :D not a biggie, though). Anyway, I am in the process of making a gigantic "How to make your own campaign" tutorial here on the forum. It is currently incomplete, but so far I have covered how to install and fix all of the campaigns (that I could find) here on the Wagic forums. NB I have covered how to *install and fix* all of the campaigns you have been having trouble with. Here is a link to the topic: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=66104
Hope this helps.
(If you like, I could reupload all of the campaigns for you, many of which I have fixed and modded for the better. PM me if this is your wish)

Just follow the tutorial linked ;)

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66181
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/