Where can I find "cheat mode" in options?please,help

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
kaito001

Where can I find "cheat mode" in options?please,help

Post by kaito001 »

I'm new here,also I'm a little lost with all this information,how can I unlock cheat mode on psp ?I'm using the version 0.18.6 the lastest version,can you help me guys?D:
Darth Agnon

Re: Where can I find "cheat mode" in options?please,help

Post by Darth Agnon »

kaito001 wrote:I'm new here,also I'm a little lost with all this information,how can I unlock cheat mode on psp ?I'm using the version 0.18.6 the lastest version,can you help me guys?D:
DISCLAIMER: While I have read about the Team trying to keep cheat mode off the forums, it can be a useful tool for campaign developers and deck builders. Beware, while using cheat mode, Wagic may be slightly unstable due to the amount of unlocked content and running out of RAM, specially if you have a lot of card artwork. I searched for a long time before I found out how to unlock cheat mode, therefore, so as to save others the trouble, and to ensure that this info is available for those who will follow in our footsteps, here is how to unlock cheat mode in Wagic 0.18.6 and up (barring Major Game Changing Updates):

Navigate to Options on the Wagic homescreen. Navigate to the User section. Select "New Profile" to make a new profile. Name this profile "Maxglee" without the quotes. This is case sensitive. When using this profile, you will notice that on the Options/User screen, there are a few new options under the New Profile button. Use them to enable cheat mode, optimise your starting hand, etc. One new option has also been added to the Wagic shop (Steal 1000 credits). Another new option has also been added to the deck editor, which will give you 4 of each cards in your Wagic. If you do this, your PSP will most likely crash, due to the sheer amount of RAM-hungry content. However, upon returning to Wagic, you will notice upon checking your Maxglee profile's collection that it has worked.

FURTHER DISCLAIMER: Use these cheats at your own risk. It's your choice to cheat or not. Beware, cheating will give you mega SPOILERS. Cheat mode will be most useful for developers and casual players who can't be bothered to grind for all their cards, or for the impatient who just want to play with decks they already own in real life. I have stated guidelines for cheat mode as I remember (I don't have Wagic on hand to verify that cheat mode options, etc. are named verbatim). However, I guarantee the method of unlocking it works.

Live long and prosper,

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66181
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
jyu654f

Post by jyu654f »

Darth Agnon wrote: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:55 am
kaito001 wrote:I'm new here,also I'm a little lost with all this information,how can I unlock cheat mode on psp ?I'm using the version 0.18.6 the lastest version,can you help me guys?D:
DISCLAIMER: While I have read about the Team trying to keep cheat mode off the forums, it can be a useful tool for campaign developers and deck builders. Beware, while using cheat mode, Wagic may be slightly unstable due to the amount of unlocked content and running out of RAM, specially if you have a lot of card artwork. I searched for a long time before I found out how to unlock cheat mode, therefore, so as to save others the trouble, and to ensure that this info is available for those who will follow in our footsteps, here is how to unlock cheat mode in Wagic 0.18.6 and up (barring Major Game Changing Updates):

Navigate to Options on the Wagic homescreen. Navigate to the User section. Select "New Profile" to make a new profile. Name this profile "Maxglee" without the quotes. This is case sensitive. When using this profile, you will notice that on the Options/User screen, there are a few new options under the New Profile button. Use them to enable cheat mode, optimise your starting hand, etc. One new option has also been added to the Wagic shop (Steal 1000 credits). Another new option has also been added to the deck editor, which will give you 4 of each cards in your Wagic. If you do this, your PSP will most likely crash, due to the sheer amount of RAM-hungry content. However, upon returning to Wagic, you will notice upon checking your Maxglee profile's collection that it has worked.

FURTHER DISCLAIMER: Use these cheats at your own risk. It's your choice to cheat or not. Beware, cheating will give you mega SPOILERS. Cheat mode will be most useful for developers and casual players who can't be bothered to grind for all their cards, or for the impatient who just want to play with decks they already own in real life. I have stated guidelines for cheat mode as I remember (I don't have Wagic on hand to verify that cheat mode options, etc. are named verbatim). However, I guarantee the method of unlocking it works.

Live long and prosper,

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter basket random
This is a good answer
william406

Post by william406 »

Live long and prosper,

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter
Auto insurance in Philadelphia PA
Thank you for the kind explanation, this is what I was looking for. :D