MTG Storyline - 01 - The Brothers' War - V1.7 - WTH 0.13.1

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
cilindr0

Re: MTG Storyline - 01 - The Brothers' War - V1.6

Post by cilindr0 »

Hi, I can't finish the campaign, my psp crashes in a chapter :S, one with a battle beetween Urza and Mishra X__X'' It crashes everytime I use a creature that I have just revived from the enemies cementery to block a creature from the enemy x__x''
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

do you happen to have the cards name that is giving you this issue?
AkumaHokoru

Post by AkumaHokoru »

I just started playing this and the very first campaign has a desert a archeological dig and a tapped plains. the opponent has a back to basics if I end turn the plains doesnt uptap...am I doing something wrong and dont see it?

(you cant sac the dig and interrupt it with a tap because the second you pick a colored mana it leaves the field of play. nor can you interrupt that with tapping the desert so you cant get the 3 mana to play the Onulet in your hand)
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

AkumaHokoru wrote:I just started playing this and the very first campaign has a desert a archeological dig and a tapped plains. the opponent has a back to basics if I end turn the plains doesnt uptap...am I doing something wrong and dont see it?

(you cant sac the dig and interrupt it with a tap because the second you pick a colored mana it leaves the field of play. nor can you interrupt that with tapping the desert so you cant get the 3 mana to play the Onulet in your hand)
Normally you should have another card in play, a trade caravan... this get counter and during your upkeep if you have enough counter, you should be able to select it, untap the plain, and play the onulet... if you have WTH 0.12.1 this work like a charm
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
AkumaHokoru

Post by AkumaHokoru »

abrasax wrote:
AkumaHokoru wrote:I just started playing this and the very first campaign has a desert a archeological dig and a tapped plains. the opponent has a back to basics if I end turn the plains doesnt uptap...am I doing something wrong and dont see it?

Normally you should have another card in play, a trade caravan... this get counter and during your upkeep if you have enough counter, you should be able to select it, untap the plain, and play the onulet... if you have WTH 0.12.1 this work like a charm
Nope only 3 cards and I am playing using WTH0121.exe so I dont quite understand what's wrong I had to download a fresh install to see the creature i dont know what was wrong with the install i had considering i had updated it a month ago.
abrasax

Re: MTG Storyline - 01 - The Brothers' War - V1.7 - WTH 0.13.1

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Here is a small update of this campaign, it include new reward screen (New feature from WTH 0.13.1) and also different music throughout the game (also a new feature from WTH 0.13.1), I only made the first 10 chapters (with optimized graphics and text) and decided to make a break because it's bringing the PSP to its limit... So I don't encourage you to use this version for now, its more for testing purpose for the developpers. Anyway here is the link:

Download V1.7 (40.32 MB) : http://www.mediafire.com/?r2jdz9949fd58p7

I will try to continue this update as far as I can, but cannot promise anything since it's taking a lot of time and I'm kinda busy atm...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!

flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

hi, after part1 (epilogue), my psp freezes consistently using WTH 0.13.1 on this 1.7 update. Anyone experience it also?
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

flad_nag wrote:hi, after part1 (epilogue), my psp freezes consistently using WTH 0.13.1 on this 1.7 update. Anyone experience it also?
Yeah that the same for me too, that's why I stopped updating after making the first part... that is proably due to the music in game...sorry for that but that's a limitation due to wagic at the moment...On my psp phat 5.00 M33-6 the psp usually freeze after 3 or 4 screen...that is also why i said in my prior post that I don't encourage to use this version, as already said its more for testing purpose as it bring the PSP to its limit pretty quick...

1.7 works fine on PC but should not be used with PSP, there is no big differences between 1.6 and 1.7 except the music and the reward screen... so you can still enjoy the story and challenge on PSP with 1.6, nevertheless you will experience freeze or very slow game even in 1.6, you need to exit and enter the game from time to time in order to enjoy it flawlessly...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!

wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I'm really sorry about these crashes, I was convinced I had solved them in 0.13, I'll work on that!
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

wololo wrote:I'm really sorry about these crashes, I was convinced I had solved them in 0.13, I'll work on that!
Well I only posted the updated version after the release, so it was not possible to test for everyone the updated campaign, I'm sorry for that too... I was also lazy on this one... I don't remember exacly when was the last time and with which Rev I tested , I should do some more test with the official WTH 0.13.1 release directly from a fresh install with and without cards images and also with the lateset SVN....but here are the bugs I could notice on the version I was testing (probably between alpha and release):

- From time to time graphic stop to display correctly (when not disapering completly) and eventually lead to PSP freezing
- Duel can get very slow, graphical glitch appears on cards display and eventually leads to PSP freezing
- There is also some strange Graphical glitch in the reward screen from time to time, the second separation bar is sometime showing left of the screen, whereas it should be centered, this is a kind a "first sign" also before the two above mentioned bug appears...

As I said the 1.7 version of this campaign is more for testing purpose at the moment as it has all the newest feature from WTH 0.13.1 and all possible customization (like new music every 3rd screen...reward after each duel... etc...etc...)....

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!