MTG Storyline - 01 - The Brothers' War - V1.7 - WTH 0.13.1

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
KF1

Re: MTG Storyline - 01 - The Brothers' War - V1.7 - WTH 0.13.1

Post by KF1 »

Yesterday and today on both my PC and my PSP version I encountered the following problem:

After getting past the Roc battle I started the Shu Chi battle.

I played it once and lost. Since then I load the Brother's War and get to the battle screen and neither I nor the AI have any cards to play at all. No libraries, no hands, no graveyard and none in exile.

I deleted BW 1.7 and reinstalled. Same thing happened.

My current plan is to reinstall 1.6 add the 1.7 files to that and play it.

The campaign folder has icons on the folders in it (small squares in the center of the folder icon) but BW 1.7 does not match them.
Alamasy

Post by Alamasy »

When i finnish the last battle of Part 1 and i get the reward i get stuck in "start Part 2", i try the data.data trick but the campaing start from 0 again.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Alamasy wrote:When i finnish the last battle of Part 1 and i get the reward i get stuck in "start Part 2", i try the data.data trick but the campaing start from 0 again.
Ok, I didn't had any issue during my playtest with this passage... if you edit the data.dat in your player folder you need to put "start2" that the name of the title screen of the 2nd part.
KF1 wrote:Yesterday and today on both my PC and my PSP version I encountered the following problem:

After getting past the Roc battle I started the Shu Chi battle.

I played it once and lost. Since then I load the Brother's War and get to the battle screen and neither I nor the AI have any cards to play at all. No libraries, no hands, no graveyard and none in exile.

I deleted BW 1.7 and reinstalled. Same thing happened.

My current plan is to reinstall 1.6 add the 1.7 files to that and play it.

The campaign folder has icons on the folders in it (small squares in the center of the folder icon) but BW 1.7 does not match them.
I already replied to Zeth 1 message ago from yours so again:

Ok for those having this bug, copy the folder "duel_machines" and renamed the copied folder "duel_machines_again", I forgot to add it... lol... will probably post an update later together with some more "reward".

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

I love the campaigns but question....how do you install them hahaha been gone for a while so new updates are really amazing and would like to be updated thanks so much :D
lozanogo

Post by lozanogo »

Raziel017 wrote:I love the campaigns but question....how do you install them hahaha been gone for a while so new updates are really amazing and would like to be updated thanks so much :D
There's no need for an 'install'. Just copy the unzipped folder into the campaings folder. To access it in the game just go to the story mode.
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

Cool! thanks for the reply :D
creamdonut

Post by creamdonut »

Hiya there. I-m having two issues with the Campaign. The first regards the Su-Chi battle, which I cannot defeat. I survive the first battle round, then I'm attacked and beatdown. Passing that one, I can't seem to have Urza's terrains give me three colorless mana when all three in play. Each gives only one mana.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

verified and fixed the urza's lands, thanks for reporting.
RLopes

Post by RLopes »

I'm new here, so, hello.

I'm having a bit of a problem in the chapter 34 "Urza and Mishra". The objective is to resist to the attack, and I manage just that, until I put the Phyrexian Hulk into the battlefield under my control and assign it has a blocker for the first time. Then, I pass for the next phase of the turn and the game crashes. I tried about six or seven times, and it always crashes at the same exact time.

I have no clue as for what causes it. Maybe I am doing something that I'm not supposed to?
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

RLopes wrote:I'm new here, so, hello.

I'm having a bit of a problem in the chapter 34 "Urza and Mishra". The objective is to resist to the attack, and I manage just that, until I put the Phyrexian Hulk into the battlefield under my control and assign it has a blocker for the first time. Then, I pass for the next phase of the turn and the game crashes. I tried about six or seven times, and it always crashes at the same exact time.

I have no clue as for what causes it. Maybe I am doing something that I'm not supposed to?
Hi,

Congratulation for managing it so far....

...in fact you are not suppose to ressurect the pyrexian hulk from your opponent graveyard, and surely not to block with it. This is clearly a perverse misleading card that I let on purpose to disturbe you, ah ah ah ah (that's my pervese laugh), you thought this was going to be as easy as the roc challenge ...

I don't know why there is a crash (maybe this one is gonna resolve with the next release), but to win this game you need more than just "survive" you need to tap a card (one of the card that has been following closely mishra since the beginning of the campaign) and this card usually don't tap.... if you manage to find a way to tap it, you will win the game... As far as I remember (I must admit I have sometime difficulty to solve my own challenges :-D) you need to get the blueprint and you need to keep it (pay the echo cost) in order to be able to draw card until you get the one that will allow you to perform the "I win" action I mentioned before....

Hope this help....

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder