Campaign: Journey to the Eye - Mediafire

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Campaign: journey to the eye (new link)

Post by wololo »

Well, obviously the cache is suposed to do that by itself, and obviously, the cache has a bug, yes. wiping out between every match doesn't solve the bug, it just hides it... (which is what we've been doing for the bug with the image not showing in the trophy room...we didn't fix the bug, just turned the crash into an "image disappearing" issue. But that's probably the same leak)
Mercury071476

Post by Mercury071476 »

Awesome Campaign...really enjoyed playing it.i played it over and over..lol.
though i usually get beaten by the Tempest deck.but its all good. hope you'll continue to create more.:)

This Campaign mode is super...great job Wagic.
Saint

Post by Saint »

wololo wrote:Well, obviously the cache is suposed to do that by itself, and obviously, the cache has a bug, yes. wiping out between every match doesn't solve the bug, it just hides it... (which is what we've been doing for the bug with the image not showing in the trophy room...we didn't fix the bug, just turned the crash into an "image disappearing" issue. But that's probably the same leak)
Well atleast i had the right idea :P, memory leaks are just though to fix, you have to find exactly were and wen it happens and what causes it and then how to fix it lol.
Just what i noticed is that the "lag" usually happens after playing about 15+ chapters, for some reason the wipe might not work or the engine just goes haywire jumping around no idea but well we all know it sux, just gotta deal with it for now :P
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
lordofpervert

Post by lordofpervert »

hi sir i having problem downloding this pls can u upload in mediafire....
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

lordofpervert wrote:hi sir i having problem downloding this pls can u upload in mediafire....
Done, hope you like it, I would appreciate some feedback even if you don't like the campaign XD or you have some trouble with it.
bigman11

Re: Campaign: Journey to the Eye - Mediafire

Post by bigman11 »

The cards I'm dealt seem to not be shuffled. I looked at all of the rules.txt and they all have "'include mtg.txt'." I want to fix the campaign but I don't know how.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

can you try "include classic.txt" instead of "include mtg.txt" ?
bigman11

Post by bigman11 »

That fixed it. I will now try this on the other campaigns. I will also try the fix seen here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3108&start=100#p23583

Is there any way to reset the save files for my campaigns?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

bigman11 wrote: Is there any way to reset the save files for my campaigns?
Manually, you can erase the line mentioning the campaign in your save data (player/options.txt)
zeello

Post by zeello »

When I tried this campaign, both players started with 0 cards in hand and the decks were not shuffled. This happened for the second opponent too. I guess maybe the campaign used to work when it was made but no longer works in later versions of Wagic.