Wagic, the Homebrew "Real Magic" Mods

A place to find all custom made campaigns, mods and to discuss the story mode and how to create mods.
erzeek

Wagic, the Homebrew "Real Magic" Mods

Post by erzeek »

Hi guys! Long time lurker, first-time poster. Any fans of Wagic, the Homebrew? I was wondering if anybody knows if there is an updated "Real Magic" mod (Allows Wagic to look like Magic, The Gathering with pictures and all). The latest mod I could find was from the Wagic forums here. I tried Googling around and I kept getting the same results (either that or my Google-fu is not up to speed).

It was from a while ago, so it's definitely out of date. If anybody knows of the updated mod that would be so awesome!
Jeremy123

Re: Wagic, the Homebrew "Real Magic" Mods

Post by Jeremy123 »

Donald143

Post by Donald143 »

Same question.see more Anyone?
lucylove

Post by lucylove »

Hey! Do you have any updates about this matter? digital marketing
jacob96

Post by jacob96 »

To change background layout (visible/invisible hand) and menu (wagic/magic) go to the options menu and change the theme. I included previews and labels for each. - limo service near me
janesbenth

Post by janesbenth »

Thank you so much. Besides, Wordle game online is a fun online free game. I spend a lot of my free time playing this game and it makes me feel extremely comfortable. It is 100% free and you don’t need to download it to your device. This hot game is very famous because it helps players not only relax but also learn many new words.