Visual Targeting Indicator

All suggestion to improve/change the Gui used by Wagic.
kevlahnota

Visual Targeting Indicator

Post by kevlahnota »

It's better late than never...
Its just a basic Indicator but at least we have one now(to be merged into latest-master later :))... :)
kevlahnota

Re: Visual Targeting Indicator

Post by kevlahnota »

I think I got the bordering... dead accurate :)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

oooops, I uploaded the test border, here is the actual border ingame :D :D :D :D ..., the big card display, small thumb has rendered border... the back quad (cardbacks...) need border though..to do :) :shock: :shock:

I use borderless card images...

for card images with border, its fine since I made the rendered border a little slimmer than usual...
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Looks very good.
It would be kinda cool to be able to programatically add some degradations to cards. Some good example here http://www.starcitygames.com/pages/cardconditions
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

thanks, the degradation would be awesome... :)
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I REALLY Want the Latest Master for PSP...

I have been using one I got about 3 months ago but I keep getting freezing when I am in game....Where the screen slows down to a halt.

I can play a few games but i notice when I put my PSP on Standbye and turn it on again to continue it tends to happen a lot..

I am using Magic Origins set in game was the last thing I added but this has been an issue for awhile..Also how do I Add Scry to my game I heard it was possible.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:I REALLY Want the Latest Master for PSP...

I have been using one I got about 3 months ago but I keep getting freezing when I am in game....Where the screen slows down to a halt.

I can play a few games but i notice when I put my PSP on Standbye and turn it on again to continue it tends to happen a lot..

I am using Magic Origins set in game was the last thing I added but this has been an issue for awhile..Also how do I Add Scry to my game I heard it was possible.
the release are on github: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases

for psp: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... ic-psp.zip

I don't know about the PSP build since I don't have a PSP anymore sorry. The unofficial scry addon was not added to the latest master.