Android version is in desperate need of some virtual control

All suggestion to improve/change the Gui used by Wagic.
mickey_brown

Android version is in desperate need of some virtual control

Post by mickey_brown »

The swipe to show/hide hand is extremely finicky, especially if you don't have any cards in your hand, it can fool you into thinking the game has frozen. A simple show/hide hand icon you can tap would be so much nicer.

Another issue is the way you have to drag your finger across the cards in your hand to read them. It's way to easy to accidentally select whatever it was you were just trying to read or scroll past. I would much prefer a virtual D-pad. It also makes scrolling up and down lists irritating.

It's very disappointing because my samsung galaxy s4 is several times more powerful than a PSP in every single way. In fact, it's actually significantly stronger than a playstation vita. Were the UI improved, it would definitely be the definitive way to play.

Another option that should be easy to implement is gamepad use. I have a gameklip which allows me to use my ps3 controller with my SGS4. The phone has native support and any emulator I've ever tried supported it right away. However in Wagic only the D-Pad works. I tried assigning buttons to hot keys and it didn't respond. Even when I put the controller in "emulate keyboard" mode.