A few usability improvements... and a few questions.

All suggestion to improve/change the Gui used by Wagic.
Atriel

Re: A few usability improvements... and a few questions.

Post by Atriel »

Finally it works! :mrgreen: .

This is my Simon 1024x1024 font, and it works great! Please, use it and comment. ;)

EDIT: There's a preview. :mrgreen:

Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Atriel
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

thanks, added to the svn!
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

Zethfox wrote:thanks, added to the svn!
I honestly did not expect that you put it in SVN, which I'm glad. Thank you. Glad I could help with something to the game.

Thanks for add it. :mrgreen:
Atriel
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

What program did you use to generate the simon.dat/png? Also what settings? Thanks in advance.
Atriel wrote:
I honestly did not expect that you put it in SVN, which I'm glad. Thank you. Glad I could help with something to the game.

Thanks for add it. :mrgreen:
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

kevlahnota wrote:What program did you use to generate the simon.dat/png? Also what settings? Thanks in advance.
It is a bit complex. Use the bitmap font creator, to create a font that has size of 1024x1024, and I create the dat file and their bmp file.

Then, with a graphical editor (I use the Macromedia Fireworks, but I guess with Photoshop also be), open the simon.bmp and retouch.

I mean, I create the font character by character, and placed in the same position as its namesake.

Employs, but quite good. I do not know if I have explained very well, since I'm from Spain and my English is not very good. :oops:

EDIT: If you need my help to generate another simon fonts, count with my help. Anyway, you can take my simon.png and simon.dat with reference to make new ones, only modify the simon.png with another font, because the simon.dat works fine, if you mantain the same character positions. ;)

EDIT 2: This simon font is a modified by me Cooper Black font, if you can take for reference... It's this font with a bigger borders... If you have this font in your PC, you can modify colours, forms, etc... ¿okis? ;)
Atriel
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Since this thread is open take the opportunity to ask, if possible, I'm not demanding it, but I wonder if you could add more music to the game, as in the store, the options, the trophy room ... its just curiosity :)
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

Another simon font. For me, better than the other font :mrgreen: :

Preview:

And here 's the link:
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Atriel
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

carslove54 wrote:Since this thread is open take the opportunity to ask, if possible, I'm not demanding it, but I wonder if you could add more music to the game, as in the store, the options, the trophy room ... its just curiosity :)
I agree with the proposal. :)

More music options, more fun. :mrgreen:
Atriel