[CODE] Devotion

All code submission.
sandman423

Re: [CODE] Devotion

Post by sandman423 »

So I did this...

I took the 2 files MTGGameZones.cpp & MTGGameZones.h files and dropped them in my WagtheSource/projects/mtg/src & /include files...then I hit SVN Update to revision 4866 and when I try to compile for PSP I get an Error message...

How do I add this code to my latest SVN so I can Compile the Devotion Mechanic in my lastest SVN?

What do I do with the other files in Code.zip?

AllAbilities.h
ManaCost.cpp
ManaCost.h

Error message I keep getting...

src/MTGGameZones.cpp: In member function 'unsigned int MTGGameZone::countByManaSymbols(TargetChooser*, int>':
src/MTGGameZones.cpp:573: error: 'class ManaCost' has no member named 'getSymbols'
make: *** [objs/MTGGameZones.o] Error 1

trying to compile for PSP via DOS.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

all .cpp files need to go in the src folder

all .h files go in the include folder
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Still giving me an error with AIBaka will this be updated in newer SVN?
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

sandman423 wrote:Still giving me an error with AIBaka will this be updated in newer SVN?
Hmm make sure you update your SVN too. Tortoise will merge the files instead of overwriting them. Never know when it may be added. They probably will eventually once it checks out. If you still have issues I can put a download for a modded PSP eboot.

sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Can you put up Modded EBOOT w/ most recent SVN. I want to try this out...Also if I get the Eboot from you do I just Update my SVN and then just add the EBoot into the Wagic File on my PSP?

When I drag and drop the files from Code.zip to there proper Files in WagTheSource then I try to update my SVN it just doesn't work. Well it updates but when I go to compile for PSP i get the error message plus I get Red Exclamation mark on Include n src files.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

red exclamation mark just means the files are not the same as the official ones

I would delete AIbaka file then svn update to download a new one then try to compile again. if that does not work then here is a download for the eboot. But mine also contains the fix for hybrid colorless casting costs and the addition for the counterspell to zones addon that was made as well. that supports cards like Dissipate.

r4866 with mods
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9el1ydz48b93w2/EBOOT.PBP
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

William Ward

Post by William Ward »

Is this in the latesg svn
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

yes and I edited post to show which svn it will be. I may add the modded svn compiles to my page in the future.

excessum

Post by excessum »

If you are referring to the official SVN then no, this is not in unless one of the other developers can verify and green-light it.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

excessum wrote:If you are referring to the official SVN then no, this is not in unless one of the other developers can verify and green-light it.
Correct and remember if you use this modded svn you can not post bug reports on the official SVN Bugs topic.