Tasks/Quests.

Suggestion about adding, unlockable, tasks, rewards and credits to the game.
Bas

Tasks/Quests.

Post by Bas »

"- Rewards should be reasonable, but are not considered final."
Yet despise this, how often are you completing quests such as "reach 1.5k" life or "bring enemy to -25 life", or "delay for 28 turns"?

Some are basically impossible without a REAL deck based on them (reach life) or it is more efficient to farm enemies instead of stalling for rounds and damage on board.

What about more progressing quests, implemented in Hearthstone or Magic Duels? For instance, the life gained could count up over multiple duels (prob change the days left though). And maybe also archievement-quests, such as for defeating X enemies in totals, purchasing X cards etc.

I think I also never completed a quest successfully which demands me to kill X cards of a color.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Bas

Re: Tasks/Quests.

Post by Bas »

bump
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

I think it would be best to move task (i thought they were at some point) out of the engine and allow players to create tasks for reward system. For some reason i feel like we already did this and just like aihints and combo system, and toggledifficulty and various other systems i added....no one ever used them and theyve been long forgotten. Ill check the engine tonight, i seem to remember it as being player defineable.
Leonestar

Post by Leonestar »

This can be good like those games Jetpack Joyride complete a mission get a star to rank up because in wagic its easy to earn money but stars to rank up would make a good progression stats. The task would be randomized and the rank could go over 100 or more it would be fun just see your stats going up.