thanks (+ credit system ideas)

Suggestion about adding, unlockable, tasks, rewards and credits to the game.
[hamster]

thanks (+ credit system ideas)

Post by [hamster] »

First off, thanks so much for the hard work wlolo...I just came across Wagic and I must say it is one of the nicest homebrew games I've played!

I had a quick thought about the credit system I thought I'd bounce off everyone. How about varying the number of credits won by how many life points you have at the end of the game (for instance, if you have 13 life points at the end of the game, you might get 1300 and so forth). This would reward a more dominant victory. I know, a victory is a victory, but the credit system seems a bit static to me and this might be an easy way to liven it up a bit.
wololo
Site Admin

Re: thanks (+ credit system ideas)

Post by wololo »

[hamster] wrote:First off, thanks so much for the hard work wlolo...I just came across Wagic and I must say it is one of the nicest homebrew games I've played!

I had a quick thought about the credit system I thought I'd bounce off everyone. How about varying the number of credits won by how many life points you have at the end of the game (for instance, if you have 13 life points at the end of the game, you might get 1300 and so forth). This would reward a more dominant victory. I know, a victory is a victory, but the credit system seems a bit static to me and this might be an easy way to liven it up a bit.
Hi [hamster], this is a great idea! I'll try to add that in a future release!
leungclj

Re: thanks (+ credit system ideas)

Post by leungclj »

great idea, i will start making a ultra life gaining deck that will give me 100 life before i win :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, i guess you can put a limit to it, like even if u have 100 life, u still get the same as 20 life worth of credit, so 20 would be the limit
????????????????????????????????????????????????????