Option to Change the Shop Layout to Text + Picture

All about the shop and the way of improving it
Azul

Option to Change the Shop Layout to Text + Picture

Post by Azul »

The store in Wagic is gorgeous but I would like the option to make it a little simpler. Something along the lines of taking the text readout of whats available at the shop you first enter and replacing the graphical images on the shopkeeper's table with that. Then have the image of whatever card is selected in the right panel.

So basically you would have a column of text on the left hand side of the screen and the right would contain a large picture of the card to examine/read.

The art available is beautiful but I like things to be more spartan sometimes when I'm playing. I am always sad when I lose the text readout of available cards the first time I hit an arrow. As soon as I hit a button to look at one of the cards the text disappears and then I can't remember what other cards were there that are interesting without scrolling through each picture on the shopkeeper's table. I am the kind of player who remembers cards more based on their names than on their art.
Szei

Re: Option to Change the Shop Layout to Text + Picture

Post by Szei »

I prefer to use the shop as it is, but I agree that the feature you are suggesting would be nice for ease of use.