Add additional Aura types.

All about getting the AI less baka...
phoust

Add additional Aura types.

Post by phoust »

AI can't use Aura well.

For example.. It uses demigod fist to my creature. or uses Corrupted Conscience to mine.
SO, I change these aura's target, creature|mybattlefield ... Then AI never use their auras.

So.. I suggest aura has an additional type, For Code phase working.

A type Auras only used their creatures.
B type Auras only used my creatures.
C type Auras only used my creatures.

How about this?
Zethfox

Re: Add additional Aura types.

Post by Zethfox »

it was my fault, alot of the auras have been updated to use "teach(" but i never told ai how to find out if the ability the card was teaching was "good or bad"....build from the svn and see if it is better now....
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i want to add auto=good and auto=bad, as ai hints, but i dont think that wololo will allow such code. i know there is some bad cards which ai thinks are good..and vice versa, tho adding it i can close out a bug ticket. hmmm.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Zethfox wrote:i want to add auto=good and auto=bad, as ai hints, but i dont think that wololo will allow such code.
Yeah, answer to this is definitely no. We could add a separate file in the ai folder, that makes an association between a primitive name and bad or good, but definitely, this has nothing to do in the cards database. Please keep in mind the separation concern between data / control / display.