Statistics Page

Suggestions and Ideas to improve the in-game deck editor
Szei

Statistics Page

Post by Szei »

I enjoy reading the scrolling statistics at the bottom of the menu in Wagic, but it's kind of a pain to have to wait for a particular statistic to appear since the order is random. I just thought that it would be a nice feature to have a page dedicated to statistics where you could just view them all on one page. Additionally, if the Bonus system (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=506) ever gets implemented, the 'achievements' could also be viewed on this page (or from this page - see below).

As for where this page goes, one idea would be to make the statistics page accessible by clicking the Left or Right trigger from the menu screen. This could also be how the Achievements page could be accessed. The user could cycle through the three pages (Menu, Statistics, and Achievements) in this fashion.

Alternatively the Statistics page could be accessed through the current 'exit' button if cycling from the menu page proves difficult.

Little touches like the scrolling statistics are some of the many things that make Wagic great. Keep up the good work!
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Statistics Page

Post by wololo »

Nice Idea. I know that Jeack has been wanting to work on the "achievement pages" fror a while but I don't know how much time he has these days. I also like the idea of accessing it from LTrigger and RTrigger
Daddy32

Post by Daddy32 »

For me, most interesting information displayed there is unlocking statistic: I would suggest creating screen dedicated to the unlocked content only: List of unlocked/not yet unlocked sets (perhaps with the card counts) and modes.
Szei

Post by Szei »

Daddy32 wrote:For me, most interesting information displayed there is unlocking statistic: I would suggest creating screen dedicated to the unlocked content only: List of unlocked/not yet unlocked sets (perhaps with the card counts) and modes.
I like this idea too. With the "L/R" scrolling option, multiple pages could be created. One for deck/collection statistics and one for unlock/lock status. Of course, depending on how much space there is on the screen, both could be put into the same page.