New card browsing system.

Suggestions and Ideas to improve the in-game deck editor
Disturbed.1.93

New card browsing system.

Post by Disturbed.1.93 »

I know that there was that one guy that was working on one that looked good and all but he apparently quit on us. I am currently trying to learn c++ so that I can do it but it would take forever to do it. The current browsing system is okay, but it can be better. It would be cool if it was based off of the images that that one guy left (sorry i dont remember his username), you know, sorted by color, mana cost, rarity, etc. It would be nice if there was a "search" feature as well. I don't really expect anyone to pick up this project but i figured it would be worth a suggestion. Thanks, :D
wololo
Site Admin

Re: New card browsing system.

Post by wololo »

Thanks.
Improvements to the Deck editor are low on my personal priority list although I know they are necessary.
If any other dev is willing to work on this they are more than welcome to do so
Daddy32

Post by Daddy32 »

I will probably get into this, as soon as I'll manage to reorganize my personal time to allow me to spend more time coding for this project (and after I'm finished with the statistics for decks).
First planned additions are subtle: adding sorting and filtering, later I'll see what time and other devs will allow me to do :)
Disturbed.1.93

Post by Disturbed.1.93 »

Cool, thanks :D