Requests for Deck Editor/Shop improvements Thread

Suggestions and Ideas to improve the in-game deck editor
leungclj

Re: Requests for Deck Editor/Shop improvements Thread

Post by leungclj »

wololo wrote:Ok, then, how about this :
if the left or right button stay pressed for a while, the scroll goes faster and faster ?
ok, that sounds like a plan. and L R can be use for switching set.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
gdspsp

Post by gdspsp »

willow,

#1 my next request has been on the forums before: the ability to name a created deck, whether AI or Player.

request #2: we are allowed to have MANY AI decks (i have 16, some yours, some others, some mine, i need to make more; what is the limit? 99?), however we are only allowed to have 5 player decks....is there a way to store a larger number of decks and then "choose" which 1-5 decks to load (a text list? see #1) perhaps even using both the AI decks list and Player decks list.

again this is a request to be implemented later in the program life.

currently after i decide i like a deck, i renumber it and send it to the AI deck list, but i also have to be careful what i send some cards (as we all know) the AI use incorrectly.... i digress....
Szei

Post by Szei »

Can there be a 4 card cap per card type? I know it doesn't really matter because I can choose whether I want to stay true to the rules or not... but still, it just sort of bugs me that I technically could have more than 4 of a certain card in my deck even if I refrain from doing so.
Yeshua

Post by Yeshua »

You guys really gotta be careful what you wish for.

Keep pulling this project and its just gonna fall apart ;)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

relax ;)
I'm taking all suggestions with a grain of salt. I think it's obvious for everyone that I work on whatever I want to work. If someone made a suggestion and it fits in my schedule, that's cool, otherwise it piles up on the todo list and it will be done (or not) later.
Nothing's falling appart, the project is open source and even if I mysteriously disappear it will still be on google code :mrgreen: